Friday 5 August 2011

Stabilo Performer Ballpoint Pen!

           Stabilo has released it's latest product>> Stabilo Performer Ballpoint Pen! That's how it looks like:


In fact Stabilo is giving out free samples of Performer Ballpoint Pen right now, and I have just received it couple days ago. Stabilo is so generous that they gave me two pens to try! 

These are what I received from Stabilo.

                     After writing using the pen given, I was so amazed that it is sooooo smooth! The smoothness is comparable with a gel pen! 

Arghh! The photo is so blurry =.=

Its ink is like a mixture of normal ink and gel ink. Can you imagine that? It's smooth indeed! And the most exciting fact is, it only costs RM 0.90! Cheap until boom! It's much more cheaper  as compared to pens with similar features such as g'soft ( g'soft costs me RM 1.50!).



Love,











No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...