Thursday 13 February 2014

Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner and Mask

Hello!! It has been a while! My Chinese New Year is so fun that I wish I could extend my holiday till forever LOL!!! Okay it's impossible so better face the reality. (Life oh life~) When I reached home, I was so happy to see the parcel from Natta Cosme!! 

Over the moon! I love their sturdy box with simple design! As can be seen from the photo, the box is in perfect condition without any damage upon arrival to my doorstep, thumbs up!

Here are the products: Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner and Mask

Fragile products such as toner will be carefully bubble-wrapped to prevent leakage or breakage of products. Really appreciate these thoughtful actions of Natta Cosme.

Tada! I receive my Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner and Mask in perfect condition! 
No leakage at all. ^^

Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner (120mL)
RM 44.91


Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner is formulated with the natural mineral of Hydrolyzed Pearl that can brighten up the skin tone and balance the pH of our skin. It is really important to balance the pH of your skin because any deviation of skin pH will encourage the formation of blemish and acne. Therefore, toning is one of my daily-must-have skincare routine. By the way, the toner comes with a spray nozzle which I personally love it very much! With the spray nozzle, I can control the amount of toner better to prevent unnecessary wastage.


I have tried many toners from different brands, including drugstore and counter brands and I was pretty surprised with the physical texture of Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner. In contrast to the commonly seen toners with low viscosity (similar to that of plain water), Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner is a bit more viscous, similar to the texture of a serum. Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner is extracted by Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Pearl and Glycoproteins, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract. It can be absorbed by the skin very fast. Some of the toners require patting action to assist the absorption by our skin but this toner can be absorbed easily without any massage or patting action. After using this toner continuously for one week, it is very obvious that my skin turn softer and smoother. Oh ya, I use it in the morning and evening on thoroughly cleansed skin. Remember to avoid eye area ya!

Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Mask
RM 33.21 for 7 pcs

You have to know that I'm a mask person! I love mask so much that I must apply mask on every Sunday. So let's see how is Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner Mask.


Front

Back

Most of the sheet mask from Taiwan will be attached with a porous plastics sheet and the same goes to Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Mask Sheet. 

Can somebody tells me what is the function of this porous plastics?
 Anyway you have to remove this sheet before applying the mask. 


Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Mask is really thin!! And I really love its close-fitting mask cutting where my face can be seamlessly covered by the mask sheet, not a single inch of my skin is being left out! As we know, hyaluronic acid and collagen are excellent moisturizing agents that help to smooth out skin texture and I'm glad to inform you that these are the two main ingredients in this mask! Besides hydrating and moisturizing the skin, this mask which contains Ginkgo biloba and morus nigra leaf extracts also provides whitening effect. In addition, the mask also contains pearl powder which can help to cool off and calm the skin, reduce wrinkles and pump up the moisture level. It nourishes skin cells from deep within to greatly improve skin conditions. The effect is immediate and I can feel that my skin is more bouncy, bright and moisturized right after the application. 

Interested in trying Beautymate Purifying & Hydrating Nano Toner and Mask? Natta Cosme is having special promotion on these two items! Hop on to their website and Facebook page for more info!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...