Tuesday 31 July 2018

Mentholatum Lip Pure Botanical Oil and Mentholatum Lip Pure Fragrance Free Review

I was born with really dry lips and at the same time, I'm a lipsticks person that I do not step out of my house without lipsticks on my lips. Wearing lipsticks on a daily basis has worsen the skin conditions of my lips. Not only that they are even drier now, they are flaky and ultra sensitive as well.

Mentholatum Lip Pure Botanical Oil & Mentholatum Lip Pure Fragrance Free
RM18.50

My remedy is surprisingly simple: I keep my lips well moisturized and hydrated by applying lip balm. I always carry a lip balm with me and I do use it diligently. I have been using lip balm for so many years that I come out with a conclusion that if you want the best for your lips, then go for a lip balm that is made of the purest ingredients. This will make sure that your lips will absorb only the best nutrients to maintain that healthy pout. Also, try every way to avoid lip balms with additives and artificial fragrance, these things do nothing good to your lips!



I have been using Mentholatum lip balms for years and their products have never disappointed me. Introducing Mentholatum Lip Pure, a lipbalm that your lips will love as it is formulated with essential natural ingredients to keep moisture on your lips locked-in all day. Don't you just love the simple and minimal packaging? It looks so pure


Containing only the highest quality of food-grade ingredients that have been globally sourced such as Beeswax, Royal Jelly and Manuka Oil from honey bees, Lip Pure is formulated with:

  • Shea Butter and Avocado from America
  • Almonds from Spain
  • Macadamia from Australia
  • Argan Oil from Morocco

Look, Lip Pure is made from the purest ingredients from the best origin country. I would say Lip Pure is tube of goodness, the best of the best!


These key ingredients are rich in Fatty Acids, which naturally moisturize the lips. Avocados, which are rich in Vitamin A, D, E and Shea Butter have been proven to promote natural Collagen production, which can help the lips to stay looking youthful, soft and plump. To top it off, Beeswax, Royal Jelly and Manuka Oil from honey bees are used to lock in moisture and provide long lasting hydration to keep your lips smooth and supple throughout the day.

Mentholatum Lip Pure Botanical Oil & Mentholatum Lip Pure Fragrance Free 
RM18.50

The high concentration of natural ingredients in the formula allows even those with sensitive skin to enjoy Lip Pure lipbalm. The properties of each ingredient allow them to absorb deep into the delicate skin on the lips with just one swipe. Lip Pure is a colourless lip balm and it makes it really versatile: You can wear it by itself for a natural look or under your favourite liquid lipstick to keep your lips from cracking and drying out. I love to apply Lip Pure on its own before I go to bed, and use it as a lip moisturizer before applying lipsticks during the day. No matter what the situation, Lip Pure gives you the moisture that you need to keep your pout soft, smooth and all around enviable.

Lip Pure is available in 2 variants: the Mentholatum Lip Pure Botanical Oil and Mentholatum Lip Pure Fragrance Free at leading pharmacies across Malaysia for RM18.50 each. They are really affordable at the top notch performance and effectiveness - one of the reason that I am always loyal to Mentholatum lips products!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...