Saturday 6 June 2020

How to Use A Yellow Blush? Canmake Powder Cheek PW40 Review

I used to be very obsessed with blushers and I have a great collection of blushers from different brands in different shades (my current obsession is lipsticks which I guess it's pretty obvious XD). Among all the blushers that I own, there is one that is really special and unique, so unique that I haven't had a chance to wear it out. I'm sure that you have seen this yellow blush from Canmake before, to be exact, Canmake Powder Cheek in shade PW40.

Canmake Powder Cheek PW40 

Similar to the other Canmake Powder Cheek, it comes with a small brush which is really convenient for a quick touch up. When I'm using the blusher at home, I would prefer to use a full size make up brush instead, because I find the handle of provided brush is a bit too short for my liking. The packaging is small, compact and light. I can toss it into my handbag without hesitation. 


Canmake Powder Cheek PW40 

Now let's take a closer look at this pretty blusher. PW40 is a muted yellow shade - a colour that might put people off at the very first sight. A yellow blush might sound intimidating, but never try never know, right? A yellow blush is undoubtedly an eye-catching element in a sun-kissed look or coral make up look. The question is, how to use a yellow blush?

In order to pull a yellow blush off without looking like a jaundice patient, it's utmost important to choose the right eye shadows and lips colour to complement with the blush. Avoid dark, intense eye shadows and lipsticks such as plum and muave. In contrast, pair the yellow blush with soft and gentle shades such as lilac, baby pink and peach to create a dreamy, fairy look.

Canmake Powder Cheek PW40 

Another tips is to mix Canmake Powder Cheek PW40 with another blusher, preferably in coral shade. Apply a base layer of coral blusher and top it with PW40 for a fuller and more dimensional cheek. This will also create a subtle tan naturally!

Now tell me, will you wear a yellow blush? It's not as scary as it seems, right? I wouldn't say that Canmake Powder Cheek PW40 is the best for daily make up, but it's definitely a great highlight on your face for special occasions!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...