Sunday 7 March 2021

Dettol Onzen Body Wash Series Review

I'm well known for having long shower, I kid you not that I could actually spend 40 min in the bathroom, just for shower! To me, a good hot shower is the best way to rejuvenate myself, both physically and mentally. After a long day at work, all I want to do is to cover myself in rich, dense and fragrant bubbles, shower time is just so therapeutic to me! I take my shower routine seriously and I only use shower gel of top notch quality, with Dettol being one of my favourite brand over the years.


I have been using Dettol body wash for more than 20 years and my recent favourite is the Dettol Onzen Body Wash series. As its name suggests, the body wash is inspired by Japanese Onsen (hot spring), which aims to provide a relaxing and rejuvenating shower experience, giving you a healthy and glowing skin. Made with natural ingredients, Dettol Onzen Body Wash comes in 3 refreshing natural scents, namely Peach & Rasberry, Honey & Shea Butter and Aloe Vera & Avocado. My personal favourite is Peach & Rasberry, the fruity and sweet fragrance makes me feel like a million dollar every time I leave the bathroom!


On a side note, I like Dettol Onzen Body Wash for its superb antibacterial characteristic, which gives me confidence and assurance especially during this pandemic period. Despite being antibacterial, the body wash is able to offer long-lasting moisturization to my skin up to 8 hours, it's just perfect for sensitive and dry skin. 

By the way, I always buy my Dettol Body Wash (and other supplies) from Dettol Official Stores on Shopee and Lazada, so that I can have them delivered right to my doorstep, I don't need to carry heavy shopping bags anymore hehe! Do check out Dettol Official Stores on Shopee and Lazada as they offer different promotion from time to time! 



Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...