Saturday 14 August 2021

NINELESS Hair Care Review: Magic Nine Perlite Scalp Scrub Shampoo | Daily Intense Nourishing Hair Essence | Magic Rich Hair Volume Balm

The coronavirus pandemic is far from over, and face mask has become our daily essential. Whether you like it or not, we have to wear a face mask whenever we go out. With face mask blocking half of the face, our hair plays an unprecedentedly important role in making us to look beautiful. Therefore, I started to pay more attention to my hair to ensure that it looks fresh and healthy all the time. In this post, I will talk about hair care products from NINELESS, which I absolutely adore after using them for 3 weeks!

NINELESS Hair Care Review

This is my first try on NINELESS products and I wonder why didn't I try them out earlier. I have not seen any NINELESS products in Singapore and at time like this, I am extra grateful that we can have access to different Korean brands via Style Korean. Authentic K-beauty products at affordable price and reliable shipping, that's what I love the most about Style Korean! 

NINELESS Hair Care Review

Coming back to NINELESS hair care products, I have tested 3 products: Magic Nine Perlite Scalp Scrub ShampooDaily Intense Nourishing Hair Essence and Magic Rich Hair Volume Balm


Magic Nine Perlite Scalp Scrub Shampoo

Magic Nine Perlite Scalp Scrub Shampoo totally piqued my interest (and curiosity) as this is my first time seeing a scrub shampoo - I never know that we can scrub our scalp! This scrub shampoo uses special component, Perlite from the Mediterranean Sea, that helps to get rid of dead skin cells and other impurities to make your scalp clean and healthy. I was really excited to try this out as I have never scrubbed my scalp before, I guess it does need some polishing ha! 

Magic Nine Perlite Scalp Scrub Shampoo

The scrub shampoo contains fine scrubbing particles, just like any other facial scrub or lip scrub. The shampoo is denser and more concentrated than a regular shampoo, a little goes a long way. The scrubbing particles are fine enough that shampoo cleanses my scalp without hurting or irritating it. I love the cooling sensation that the shampoo offers, it has a refreshing peppermint scent as well! After using Magic Nine Perlite Scalp Scrub Shampoo, my scalp feels unprecedentedly fresh and clean, it can breathe better now! At first, I was quite worried that the scrub shampoo might dry my scalp out but surprisingly it didn't, the sebum secretion of my scalp is still well balanced after using the scrub shampoo. I really enjoy using Magic Nine Perlite Scalp Scrub Shampoo and I will continue to use it weekly to keep my scalp healthy in the long run.

Daily Intense Nourishing Hair Essence
Daily Intense Nourishing Hair Essence

Next, we have Daily Intense Nourishing Hair Essence, a hair essence that strengthens and improves hair condition by smoothing and sealing hair fibers. Containing 5 naturally derived oils, the hair essence is specially formulated to address to various hair concerns. 

  • Argan Kernel Oil
  • Camelia Seed Oil
  • Meadowfoam Seed Oil
  • Sweet Almond Oil
  • Jojoba Seed Oil

Daily Intense Nourishing Hair Essence

The hair essence is very lightweight that it is absorbed by my hair instantly as soon as I apply it on, without leaving any greasiness or stickiness. My hair is deeply nourished by the hair essence right after the first application, it's really effective! After using the hair essence on a daily basis for 2 weeks, I have observed a smoother, shinier and healthier hair strand. I love how the essence tames my frizzy hair, especially at my hair end. 

Magic Rich Hair Volume Balm

The last NINELESS product that I will be sharing on this post is Magic Rich Hair Volume Balm. This is an intensive care hair balm that one can easily do at home. It contains peptide complex and glutathione, key ingredients that supply nourishment into your hair. 

Magic Rich Hair Volume Balm

Magic Rich Hair Volume Balm is not exactly a balm, it's more like a gel cream with light consistency. To be honest, I was skeptical about the volume balm because I was worried that it will weight my hair down and make my hair to look limp and flat. I had a few bad experiences with similar product from other brands, that's why. However, I was pleasantly surprised by Magic Rich Hair Volume Balm, it's so lightweight that my hair remains fresh after the product application, and even more voluminous! The balm adds an airy touch to my hair and the best part is that it's not oily and greasy at all. I love how the balm deeply nourishes my hair strand and keeps it fresh and light and the same time. It's worth mentioning that the nourishing and moisturizing effects can last up to 2 hair washes - my hair is still soft, silky smooth and shiny after washing my hair for 2 times. Furthermore, the hair balm has a natural floral scent that lingers on my hair all day long, I don't even need a hair perfume now! 

I'm very impressed with the premium quality of NINELESS hair care products and I'm excited to try out their other stuffs. I love the immediate repairing effects that NINELESS offers, I would strongly recommend you girls to try it out. Do check out NINELESS products from Style Korean, they ship worldwide!



Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...