Sunday 13 February 2022

Coxir Ceramide Daily UV Sun Block Review

Just realized that I only went to office thrice in 2021, that's recording breaking! I have a love-hate relationship with working from home - I love how I can minimize unnecessary interactions with colleagues and achieve deep working easily at the comfort of home, but at the same time I hate the blurred work-life balance that I can never knock off work on time. Nevertheless, working from home is still my preferred mode of working as it saves me a lot time on commuting and dressing up in the morning. Speaking of this, do you still use sun block when working from home? I do! Despite staying indoor, many are not aware that UV rays can actually penetrate through glass windows, so remember to use your sun block girls (and boys)! 



Introducing Coxir Ceramide Daily UV Sun Block, a lightweight daily sun block that offers SPF 50+ PA+++ protection against UVA/UVB rays. Made from Ceramide NP, Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera, the sun block is mild and gentle on skin, it is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. 

The sun block comes in the form of a white cream and fret not, it doesn't leave a white cast on skin. Instead, it sinks into skin and leaves a natural glow behind, I love it! Apart from that, the sun block is super lightweight which enables makeup to be layered on top without pilling up (worst nightmare) and feeling too heavy. 

In a nutshell, Coxir Ceramide Daily UV Sun Block is a great everyday sun block - no-frills yet functional! 



Love,

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review, it's important to make a distinction between work and life, so I agree that WFH can have it's ups and downs. Greetings from Mexico

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and Happy belated Valentine's Day! I first found your blog bc of your post about eczema from 2014, sadly they don't sell that treatment here! I even contacted the Italian maker :(

      Delete
    2. Hello! Thank you so much for your kind comment. Are you referring to Marine Elements? It's such a good brand and I am unable to get it locally from Malaysia as well...

      Delete
    3. Yes! That's what I am referring to, I searched all over and was unable to find it :(.

      Delete

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...