Sunday 4 September 2022

Deep Moisture for All Skin Type with Torriden Dive-In Set

Torriden is a brand that wants to be with you as a guide to your skin, with the highest priority to present good products through the best ingredients and optimal formulation. This is my first try on Torriden products and I really like them, they're so underrated!


Torriden Dive-In series is specially formulated to provide deep moisturization to skin, it's suitable for all skin types, especially dry skin.

Torriden Dive-In Cleansing Foam


Torriden Dive-In Cleansing Foam is a basic and simple cleanser - nothing really fancy but it does a wonderful job in lifting dirt and impurities from the pores. I love to use it to double cleanse my skin after removing make up with a micellar water. 



The cleansing foam lathers into fine bubbles and it offers a gentle yet thorough cleansing effect. The cleanser is very mild and gentle to skin and I would definitely recommend it to people with sensitive skin. Thanks to its moisturizing formulation, the cleanser does not strip moisture off the skin and instead, it leaves my skin soft, supple and hydrated. 

Torriden Dive-In Low Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Serum 50ml


Torriden Dive-In Low Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a 5D complex hyaluronic acid that provides an intensive moisturizing effect from the deep inside of the skin. Isn't this serum the prettiest? The sky blue colour looks so calming and beautiful! 


There are so many hyaluronic acid serum in the market, what stands Torriden Dive-In Low Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Serum out from the crowd? It's the 5D complex hyaluronic acid which builds 3D networks in the skin, keeping the skin well hydrated for long hours. The serum has a water-gel formula, it's very lightweight and can be absorbed by skin instantly. The serum is able to reduce skin stress and increase skin vitality.  Do use it day and night after toner for the best hydrating effect. 

Torriden DIVE-IN Soothing Cream 100ml



My favourite from the Dive-In series is definitely Torriden Dive-In Soothing Cream. Comes in the form of gel cream, the light and refreshing cream gives an instant boost of hydration to my skin upon application, I love it! Despite of its lightweight texture, the soothing cream is able to lock in moisture for long hours, keeping my skin deeply hydrated and moisturized. I have been using the cream for 2 weeks and I love how it makes my skin so soft, smooth and bouncy, my skin health has improved drastically! One thing to take note is that the cream is super lightweight, it's not heavy at all, making the subsequent layering of makeup easy like a breeze

Torriden Dive-In Mild Sun Cream 60ml

Last but not least, we have Torriden Dive-In Mild Sun Cream that offers sun protection up to SPF 50+ PA++++Torriden Dive-In Mild Sun Cream is a very unique sun screen, for that it's a non-nano physical sunscreen that can be used comfortably without causing any skin irritation. It contains 10 types of hyaluronic acid, so you can imagine how hydrating the sun cream is.



The sun cream has a creamy and milky texture, it glides on skin smoothly without leaving any white cast behind. The consistency and texture of this sun cream is significantly lighter as compared to the other sun screens, it's a little bit sticky but it's bearable for me. I like how the sun cream gives a semi-matte finish, it gives an illusion that my skin is glowing hehe. 


Did I forget to tell you guys that all the packaging of Torriden products are made from recycled materials? Kudos to their efforts in saving our planet! In a nutshell, I'm very impressed with the quality and performance of Torriden products, this brand really deserves more attention! It's not easy to get Torriden products in Singapore, and I got mine from Style Korean - my trusted site when it comes to Korean beauty products. Do check them out, they offer a wide range of Korean beauty products at affordable price and they ship world wide!



Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...