Monday 29 May 2023

New K-Beauty Brand: Be The Skin - Skin Care Products Review

Being a huge fan of K-beauty, I am always excited to check out new brands and try out innovative beauty products in the market. I came across a new Korean beauty brand - Be The Skin from StyleKorean website and would like to share my thoughts about their products in this post. 

Skin Care Products from Be The Skin

Be The Skin focuses on natural ingredients, powerful herbs and best-in-class technology to nourish the skin healthfully. There are 4 skin care lines under the brand and most of the products that I have tried is from the PORE ZERO series.

Skin Care Products from Be The Skin

Heartleaf O2 Bubble Wash Off Maskpack

I believe that a thorough, deep facial cleansing is the most vital skin care step as it removes unwanted impurities from your skin, hence enabling a more effective product absorption in the subsequent skin care steps. Containing 5% of heartleaf extractHeartleaf O2 Bubble Wash Off Maskpack is able to lift away impurities and dirt from pores with its micro-oxygen bubbles. Let's the photo does the talking!


Look how fine and dense the micro-oxygen bubbles are, they formed up almost instantly as soon as the mask pack got into contact with the air. Don't forget to give your skin 1-2 rounds of massage for a better impurities removal effect. The bubbles has a light herbal scent which is very soothing and calming. When I tried to wash the bubbles off, I realized that the mask pack turned into a facial cleanser after reacting with water, that's interesting! I had a good double cleansing session and my skin became significantly softer and smoother immediately. I really love the sensation, experience and benefits brought by Heartleaf O2 Bubble Wash Off Maskpack, not mentioning how fun it is to use the mask pack!

BHA+ Pore Zero 30 Second Exfoliator

Next, we have BHA+ Pore Zero 30 Second Exfoliator. As its name suggests, it's a fast-acting peeling agent designed to remove thick dead skin cells in mere 30 seconds. Some key ingredients in this exfoliator are Willow-BHA, AHA, apricot extract and aloe vera extract, ensuring that your skin is well hydrated and moisturized after the exfoliation. 

BHA+ Pore Zero 30 Second Exfoliator - Product Close Up

Remember to towel dry your skin before using the exfoliator for the best effect. For me, I love to exfoliate on Saturday morning before applying skin care and make up. Beauty tips: Exfoliate once- twice every week for a brighter and more radiant complexion!


I was quite skeptical about the 30s claim but after trying out the exfoliator myself, I'm sold! The entire exfoliation process was super fast and I managed to get rid of thick layer of dead skin cells in just a few rubs on my skin, this is truly mind-blowing! The best of all? The exfoliator does not strip moisture off my skin like most of the other exfoliators do. Instead, my skin is very well hydrated and moisturized after the exfoliation, all thanks to the aforementioned formulation of Willow-BHA, AHA, apricot extract and aloe vera extract. After using the exfoliator regularly for 3 weeks, I noticed that my make up can last longer without getting cakey. There are so many benefits from using BHA+ Pore Zero 30 Second Exfoliator!

I would strongly recommend BHA+ Pore Zero 30 Second Exfoliator to those who have dull and tired skin, you can definitely see improvement in your skin complexion with this exfoliator! 

 BHA+ PORE ZERO Toner


Formulated with a high content of 85% of naturally derived Willow BHABHA+ PORE ZERO Toner is a mild toner that can quickly calm and soothe irritated skin.  BHA+ PORE ZERO Toner is a also a peeling toner the provides gentle exfoliation to your skin. Fret not, it's mild and gentle enough to be used on a daily basis. 


The toner doesn't have any scent and it's very watery, making the product application and absorption a breeze. I tone my skin every day and night to prep my skin for the subsequent skin care regime. I love how the toner makes my skin soft and plump, a simple yet functional toner. 

BHA+ PORE ZERO Serum 

The highlight product of Be The Skin PORE ZERO series is definitely the BHA+ PORE ZERO Serum, it minimizes my pores like magic!  


What's so special about BHA+ PORE ZERO Serum? It's a unique serum that manages sebum and pores with double prescription of naturally derived Willow-BHA 1% and AHA. These are key ingredients to balance skin sebum secretion for a smooth, clean and fresh skin. BHA+ PORE ZERO Serum is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.


The serum is green in color and it's not from the artificial coloring, it actually comes from chlorophyll component that is naturally derived from green plants, isn't it very interesting? This provides green freshness and natural energy to the skin. After using the serum diligently for 3 weeks, I realized that the pores on my nose have diminished significantly with less whiteheads around, the serum really delivers what it promised! I also noticed a more balanced sebum secretion on my T-zone and cheek area, they are less oily now that I can skip blotting them in the middle of the day.

Sebum Zero Aloerice Vegan Sun Cream SPF 50 PA++++

Last but not least, we have a 100% vegan sunscreen here! Despite having a very high SPF of 50 PA++++, Sebum Zero Aloerice Vegan Sun Cream is incredibly lightweight, it doesn't feel heavy and greasy at all. White cast from sunscreen is a big no no for me and I'm happy to report that Sebum Zero Aloerice Vegan Sun Cream doesn't give any white cast to skin. 


As shown in the photo above, the sunscreen has a mint tint for slight skin redness correction. The sun cream adheres to skin tightly and seamlessly, creating a flawless canvas for foundation application. Did I mention that the sunscreen contains Aloerice? This is the secret recipe that offers skin whitening and wrinkle care benefit, making Sebum Zero Aloerice Vegan Sun Cream more than just a sunscreen. Lastly, Sebum Zero Aloerice Vegan Sun Cream is made from reef-friendly ingredients, so you can wear it to beaches without any worries! 

Interested in trying Be The Skin skin care products? Do check out StyleKorean website, they ship directly from Korea to your country! Not mentioning that their price is really reasonable with 100% authenticity guarantee. Shop now before the products are sold out! 



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...