Sunday 20 August 2023

My Traveling Skin Care Regime with SKIN&LAB - Vitamin C Serum | Vitamin B Gel Cream | Hybarrier Fresh Sun Lotion | Clean & Easy Spot Patch

I have been traveling extensively in the past 1 year and my skin conditions tend to go haywire whenever I am traveling abroad. The hectic schedule, irregular meal time and stress from work never fail to give me some pimples as well as a dehydrated, dull-looking skin. I used to bring whatever travel sized skin care that I could find from my stash and I realized that I should take this more seriously. During my last visit to Ho Chi Minh City, I decided to travel with a full set of SKIN&LAB skin care and I came back with a refreshed, healthier and more radiant skin! 

My Traveling Skin Care Regime with SKIN&LAB


I like to keep my skin care simple during traveling, here are the 4 SKIN&LAB skin care products that I brought with me:
  1. Vitamin C Serum
  2. Vitamin B Gel Cream
  3. Hybarrier Fresh Sun Lotion
  4. Clean & Easy Spot Patch

I'm a huge fan of Vitamin C products, I just love how they brighten my skin inside out! SKIN&LAB Vitamin C Serum is a potent and lightweight brightening serum that contains a blend of 15 vitamins with concentrated vitamin C. There are so many active ingredients in this small bottle:
  • Vitamin C (3-O- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid): To even out visible dark spots and hyperpigmentation
  • 15% Vitamin Complex: To brighten skin tone
  • Maxtrixyl 3000: To increase firmness of the skin
  • Hyaluronic Acid/ Panthenol (B5): To deeply hydrate skin
Apart from these, the serum also includes synthetic vitamin C that is able to even out visible dark spots, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation. Being someone who is troubled by pigmentation and dark spots for years,  I was really excited to try SKIN&LAB Vitamin C Serum, I would be over the moon if my pigmentation can be lightened by a tiny little bit!




Did you see the tiny bubbles suspended in the serum?  These are Vitamin E bubble capsules, so interesting! The vitamin E bubble capsules contain high-content vitamin E with great anti-aging properties. The serum has a clear and thick consistency, it does feel a little sticky upon application but the stickiness goes away very quickly. Thanks to the high content of 5 types Hyaluronic Acid, the serum instantly moisturizes dehydrated skin and leaves skin feeling refreshed. Get the best results by pairing the serum with Vitamin B Gel Cream, I did that and got a glowing, bright complexion in return.

SKIN&LAB Vitamin B Gel Cream

Next, we have SKIN&LAB Vitamin B Gel Cream. What I really like about this cream is its amazing moisturizing power despite of its lightweight texture and consistency. I often find a gel cream too light for my dry skin but it’s not the case for SKIN&LAB Vitamin B Gel Cream. It’s so hydrating and moisturizing that I could use it as a night mask.



The gel cream comes with Vitamin B12 bubble capsules which can keep your skin moist all day without leaving stickiness. It also helps to restore the natural skin barrier and provides long-lasting nourishment. The lightweightness of the gel cream makes subsequent layering of make up a breeze, giving you a fresh finish without greasiness. I would recommend it to ladies with dry and combination skin type, I'm sure that you will love its intense hydration and long lasting moisturization! 

SKIN&LAB Hybarrier Fresh Sun Lotion

Sunblock is my daily essential, and a sunblock with high SPF is especially crucial when one is traveling. SKIN&LAB Hybarrier Fresh Sun Lotion is a highly effective sunblock with SPF 50+/PA++++ UV protection. The Fresh Sun Lotion is a chemical sunblock, so you don't have to worry about white cast or patches after application. 


What makes SKIN&LAB Hybarrier Fresh Sun Lotion really special is its hydrating and wrinkle care functions. The sunblock contains 8 types of Hyaluronic Acid complex to lock the moisture in through the day. 

For most of the time, my skin will get dehydrated and dull after traveling but things are totally the opposite this time round. My skin has become so soft, plump, bright and healthy after my HCMC trip! The combined benefits of SKIN&LAB Vitamin C Serum, Vitamin B Gel Cream and Hybarrier Fresh Sun Lotion are just incredible. They are all highly effective functional skin care that deliver visible results.

SKIN&LAB Clean & Easy Spot Patch

I'm lucky for not having any pimples during this trip but even if I have one, I have SKIN&LAB Clean & Easy Spot Patch to the rescue! The hydrocolloid dressing patch effectively protects acne, creates a moist environment that accelerates the healing process. The patch has a matte finish so it's invisible on the skin. Did I mention that the patch is waterproof too? You can wear it for shower and swimming and the patch will still stick on your skin securely. The patch comes in 2 diameters, 10mm and 12mm to cater for acne of different sizes. I tried the patch twice and I like how it removed the pus from pimples in just one day. The spot patch has significantly accelerated the recovery of pimples by flattening it and bringing the inflammation down

In a nutshell, I'm glad that I made the decision to do a more proper skin care regime during traveling and SKIN&LAB skin care products are just great to keep my skin health in good condition amidst my hectic and tiring travel schedule. I wouldn't mind trying more SKIN&LAB products, they are so affordable and effective. Do check out StyleKorean if you are interested to purchase SKIN&LAB skin care products, they do worldwide shipping and everything is 100% authentic on their site. 



Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...