Friday 3 October 2014

Beauty Talk Refine Toning Lotion Week 4 Testimonial





After reading my Week 1 and Week 2 testimonials on Beauty Talk Refine Toning Lotion, I'm sure that you can't wait to find out how the product improves my skin conditions after one month of usage. The toning lotion did a very good job in balancing my sebum secretion and my skin becomes less oily, especially at my T-zone. Furthermore, I love the anti-acne formulation! I'm always proud of my clear and smooth baby skin but things go wrong these few months! I have no idea why but I have some small pimples eruption recently and it totally drives me insane. And thanks to Beauty Talk Refine Toning Lotion, my acne eruption is getting better and the lotion helps me to soothe my skin redness. Not forgetting that the product smells so good! 

Smoother and clearer skin I would say!



For more information,



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...