Thursday 13 November 2014

Mirabella Skincare Set: Cleanser, UV Cream and Beauty Cream

Hello everyone! My October and November are insanely busy and hectic that I can hardly have any spare time to update my life in this space. (I'm neither a student nor a working person but still, I'm so busy omg what am I doing?!) Nevertheless, sharing my hauls from Hishop with you all is a must! 

Tada! It's Mirabella Skincare Set! (RM 90)


Mirabella Skincare Set consists of a cleanser (60 mL), a UV cream (5 gm) and a beauty cream (5gm).

I really like the cute baby pink box that comes along with the set, so princessy and dreamy!


Mirabella Cleanser
(60 mL)

Mirabella Cleanser is an ideal light texture face cleanser that is suitable for all skin types. Whether you have oily skin, dry skin or combination skin, Mirabella cleanser is light and mild enough to meet your needs. It can help to remove stubborn make up residues in your pores, which cannot be cleaned easily with the normal face cleanser. As I have mentioned so many times in my blog, cleansing is the most important step that I always emphasize in my beauty regime. Proper and thorough cleansing step can remove all the dirt and skin debris from your pores, thus making the subsequent absorption of the skin care products to be more efficient and effective. 

OMG I was so surprised to find that the cleanser is in PINK colour! Who is the genius that came out with a pink face cleanser? It's way too pretty! The cleanser comes in a gel like form and it smells so pleasant! I just can't get enough of it! Couldn't stop sniffing at the pretty pink gel hahaha~  



Mirabella Cleanser doesn't lather into a rich bubbles but no worries, it does it cleansing job very well! It helps to balance my sebum secretion and at the same time, it is so light and mild that it does not dehydrate my skin. In contrast, it keeps my skin well hydrated and nourished. 

Mirabella Beauty Cream
(5 gm)


Mirabella Beauty Cream is a multipurpose face cream with 7 functions: 

  1. Whitens and lightens skin colour
  2. Enhances the absorption of nutrients by skin cells
  3. Reduces hyperpigmentation
  4. Skin tone corrector
  5. Reduces age-related dark spots, skin pigmentation and freckles
  6. Prevents premature aging signs
  7. Firms up and moisturizes skin

Mirabella Beauty Cream is formulated using natural ingredients and it does not contain dangerous active chemicals such as hydroquinone and mercury. It's very safe to use!


You can apply the beauty cream onto your face and neck every morning after the serum. The beauty cream is very moisturizing yet it is not oily and sticky. My skin is very well moisturized and hydrated and at the same time, I feel very fresh and clean. However, the skin whitening effect is not very significant on me. Well considering that I have been walking under the scorching sun for a freaking two weeks, I should be happy that I didn't get severely tanned this time hahaha! Skin whitening? Oh we will talk about that another day. 

Mirabella UV Cream
(5 gm)

The colour of the UV cream surprised me again! What a bubbly colour hoho! Basically Mirabella UV Cream is a cream that can protect your skin from the attack of UV light and at the same time, it can be used as a make up base yo! It also contains active ingredients which can help to protect the skin from premature aging, hence giving you a radiant and youthful skin. Furthermore, it also provides a  layer of protection for dry and sensitive skin. One thing to bear in mind is that the cream should be applied on your skin at least 20 minutes before you're exposed to the sunlight in order to achieve the best protection result. 

It looks like a BB cream on my skin. The colour and texture is nothing different from a BB cream.

As can be seen from the photo above, Mirabella UV Cream brightened and whitened my skin woohoo! The result is quite obvious and significant right? I will use it as a make up base since it  can provide a medium coverage. Oh, the only thing that I don't really like about Mirabella UV Cream is that it is quite oily on my face. My face tends to shine after staying inside an air-conditioned room for several hours. Maybe it'll be more suitable for people with dry skin ^^



Interested in trying Mirabella Skincare Set too? Hop on to Hishop now! Don't forget to key in LIEWSINYEE upon checking out and you will be entitled a 15% discount on your total bill, exclusively for Princess Neverland's readers! 

Subscribe to Hishop for more exclusive updates
Like HiShop on Facebook
Follow HiShop on Twitter
Follow HiShop on Instagram



Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...