Saturday 22 September 2018

Peripera Fashion People's Carrier Set Review

Peripera Fashion People's Carrier Set is always on my to-buy list, I gotta admit that it's a love at first sight! I was attracted by the cute casing in the form of mini luggage, not mentioning the highly raved products in travel size that come with the set! 


Peripera Fashion People Carrier Set

Peripera Fashion People's Carrier Set comes in 2 colours which are pink and yellow, both with the same contents within. As you can see, the carrier does come with rollers which function just like any other luggage, I was really impressed as I thought that the rollers are fake. On a side note, the carrier also comes with a handle that can be pulled out. In brief, this is a real luggage in mini size, how cute is this! 

Peripera Fashion People Carrier Set

There are 5 products in the set, all in travel size. Products included are:

  • Peri's Ink The Velvet No 2- So Grapefruit
  • Ink the Airy Velvet No 5. - Elf Light Rose
  • Vivid Tint Water No. 3 - Peach Squeeze
  • Ink Concealer No. 1 - Vanilla
  • Multi Shadowing - For Eyes and Contour

I really like how the kit covers all the make up necessities - concealer, contour and lips colour, I'm all good to go! This is such a great kit to bring around for travelling, it's really handy and convenient. Would you like to see some swatches and full review on the products? Let me know!



Love,

2 comments:

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...