Wednesday 5 December 2018

Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow & Lip Gloss Review

Being a hardcore lipstick lover, I apply lipsticks every single day. Unfortunately, I have really dry lips and they get flaky easily if I don't moisturize them from time to time. Frankly speaking, some lipsticks are very drying and having them on my lips for long hours totally worsen my lips condition. Therefore, I always apply a thick layer of lip balm before going to bed. I have been looking for a tinted lip balm that can hydrate my lips while adding colour to my lips, and I finally found one!

Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow & Lip Gloss

The jelly lipstick with dried flower that everyone is talking about - Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow & Lip Gloss! Don't you agree that the lipstick is so aesthetically pleasing? How not to fall in love with such a beautiful lipstick?

Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow
GL01 Moonlight Flower



I really love how they add in a real flower at the bottom of the lipstick, that totally brings the lipstick to another level, so romantic! I have to admit that I do feel extraordinary and different when using the lipstick, the feeling that the other lipstick is unable to provide. Having that said, Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow is made of a 9 flower essence complex including active ingredients such as chamomile, hibiscus, lavender, daisy, magnolia, damask rose, lily, rosa rugosa (beach rose), and marigold. Imagine how much goodness is contained in this small bullet!

Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow
GL01 Moonlight Flower

Now the question is, what colour is this lipstick? And there is no definite answer to this question, for that the color of the lipstick will change according to the individual's skin temperature. In other words, different people will get different lip colour based on their body temperature, how innovative and interesting!

Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow
GL01 Moonlight Flower

And that's not the end, Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow is a lipstick that contains 24K gold powder in order to create a shiny and crystal look. This is so luxury and girls will definitely love it! Plus it smells really good, the citrus fruity scent is very refreshing. Do read to the end for swatches and demo on my lips.

Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Gloss
Witch Flower

On the other hand, Fleurissant Lip Gloss is a new series of flower lipstick that also contains the real flowers and 24k real gold powder. The packaging is definitely to die for, no girl can ever resist the combination of sparkling gold powder and flower. 

Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Gloss
Witch Flower

Infused with Volufiline, a famous French patented ingredient, Fleurissant Lip Gloss is able to create a plumping effect. For those who are looking for a fuller lips, you can achieve the sexy full lips look without the need of filler injection, just apply a thin layer of the lip gloss and you're good to go. 

Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Gloss
Witch Flower

Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Gloss
Witch Flower


Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow is a sheer and faint pink on my skin. I really like how subtle it is, which is a great pick for a natural look. Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Gloss on the other hand, is a transparent lip gloss that is shiny and glossy


I love how the lipstick adds some sheer pink on my lips, making me to look healthier and more radiant. It's really subtle and natural. I would highlight that the lipstick feels very light and it's not sticky at all. The moisturizing effect is long lasting that I don't need to touch up in between meals. 

In a nutshell, not only that Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow is a "good-looking" lipstick, it's a functional lipstick as well! I will definitely keep using it to keep my lips moisturized, and I'm excited to try lipsticks with other flowers too! Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow & Lip Gloss are now available at nationwide Watsons and AEON, do keep an eye out for them! 



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...