Sunday 25 November 2018

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour Review

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour

I know I know, I own too many lipsticks which I can never finish using them in my life. *guilty as charged* However, my love towards lips products is growing exponentially over the years, may it be lipsticks, lip tint, lip crayons or liquid lipsticks, I just can't stop myself from getting more and more of them! (I need help!)

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour

Presenting the Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour in 8 beautiful shades packaged in classy frosted tubes, don't you just love their packaging?


Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour

Specially designed with 100% wax-free gel formula, Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour is a range of lightweight lip colour that gives a matte and metallic finish. Yes you heard me right, it's matte and metallic finish! This combination is so creative and one of a kind. My impression on metallic lip colour is always the glossy finish, but Revlon did it the other way round this time. 

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour



From top to bottom:
  • HD Gleam
  • HD Glam
  • HD Flare
  • HD Lustre
  • HD Dazzle

From top to bottom:
  • HD Flare
  • HD Lustre
  • HD Dazzle
  • HD Shine
  • HD Glitz
  • HD Glow

While giving a matte and velvety finish, the lip colour is actually very moisturizing on the lips, I was surprised! As you can see that some colours are exotic and some are very wearable. I can see how the purple, blue and grey come in handy during special events. I personally adore HD Flare the most as it is a sweet peach colour, which is a great shade for work and date. However, some shades like Gleam, Glam and Glow are too sheer and faint to my liking. It's undeniable that they are beautiful nude shades but they're just not my cup of tea. 

Do you own any Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolour? Share your verdict with me too!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...