Wednesday 12 June 2019

Natural Lipsticks that Keep Your Lips Healthy - YULIP Lipsticks Review

I have a confession to make - I own so many lips products to the extend that I'm unable to use all of them. It's very bad, I know. But things happen and you know, I have only one pair of lips. I was doing a spring cleaning the other day and found a few beautiful lipsticks that I have yet to try, with YULIP lipsticks being one of these hidden gems in my drawer. (I'm going to use all of them, trust me)

YULIP Lipsticks 

YULIP Lipsticks 



I got these YULIP lipsticks from Korea sometime ago. YULIP is a Korean brand and its brand name comes from the founder's daughter YULHEE. The most crucial reason for the founder, Hyesung Won to start YULIP is that she couldn't find any trustworthy lipsticks with beautiful shades, yet being gentle and not causing any irritation to her skin. She also focused on the products that any mom could share with their own daughters. The safest, beautiful and conscious lipstick, that’s why she started this brand. I was attracted by her story and after trying out the lipsticks, I decided to give this brand a review on my blog. 


The greatest highlight of this brand is that all YULIP lipsticks are made from natural and naturally-derived ingredients, without using any chemical or artificial colour. Only high quality, food-grade organic oils, organic shea butter are used to formulate the lipsticks in order to soothe and moisturize your lips while giving highly pigmented shades. YULIP is free from Parabens, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, (Synthetic or even natural) Fragrance, Gluten. Also, never tested on animals. I would totally recommend this brand to those who are having sensitive lips.


YULIP lipsticks do not have many shades to choose from since they are a new brand, but I'm happy with the colours that they are offering now. I would say their shades work well on Asian skin. Well today I'm not going to go deep into the shades because we can get any shade we like from the market easily, but it's difficult to get a natural lipstick that is able to keep your lips healthy.


Judging from the lipstick itself, it looks ordinary, just like any other lipstick. However, the wearing experience is totally different (that caused me to write down this review). The lipstick glides onto my lips very smoothly, it feels buttery and the texture is exceptionally creamy. In addition, the lipstick does not have any scent or fragrance and I really like it. Usually my lips will feel dry after wearing lipstick for the entire day, but I feel the opposite when wearing YULIP lipsticks. Due to its premium and natural ingredients such as food-grade organic oils and organic shea butter, my lips are very well moisturized and hydrated after wearing the lipsticks. 




This is how I look when wearing YULIP lipstick, look at the shine on my lips! You can see that the lipstick is really moisturizing and hydrating!

In brief, I'm totally amazed by the quality of these lipsticks! It feels so comfortable on my lips that I don't mind to wear it for long hours. Hopefully YULIP will come out with more beautiful shades, I'm going to collect all of them!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...