Wednesday 28 August 2019

Miniel Skinlab Review - Hydraque Boost Serum & Hydraque Gel Mask

The weather has been really hot and humid recently, I wish that I could dive myself into a pool of fresh and cooling water so badly! For your information, our skin is constantly losing moisture content to the environment and our skin will get dehydrated if they are exposed to the environment without any barrier. Therefore, keeping your skin well hydrated is the fundamental to have a healthy skin. While it might not be practical to soak my body in water like a hippopotamus, I do constantly "soak" the skin of my face in “water” day and night - by using the right skin care product. We will be talking about some hydration skin care from Miniel Skinlab in this post, let's scroll down and find out more together!

Miniel Skinlab - Hydraque Boost Serum & Hydraque Gel Mask

Being a new player in the beauty market, I personally feel that Miniel Skinlab started it right from the hydration skin care range - fundamental and basic, yet important and essential. I would say  that everyone needs hydration skin care whether you have an oily, dry, sensitive or combination skin type. Understanding the needs from ladies in Malaysia, Miniel Skinlab launched its brand with 2 products: Hydraque Boost Serum and Hydraque Gel Mask.

Miniel Skinlab - Hydraque Boost Serum & Hydraque Gel Mask



Ahh look at this, it feels like a stress-free vacation is taking place! Cooling sea breeze and crystal clear water, give me all the moisture content! 


Let's talk about the packaging. Both the serum and gel mask are packed in frosted glass containers which give a touch of elegance to the products. I love the clean and sleek minimalist packaging, it looks really simple and classy to me. While I thought the beautiful cyan comes from the bottles, it's actually the colour of the products itself! So mesmerizingly beautiful! Before I proceed to the product review, I would like to highlight that both gel mask and serum are Halal Certified, so they are Muslim friendly. 

Miniel Skinlab Hydraque Boost Serum
RM 97/30ml

Containing Yeast Extract (originated from Switzerland) and Sodium Hyaluronate (originated from Korea), Miniel Skinlab Hydraque Boost Serum aims to provide a deep hydration to your skin while promoting skin cell regeneration

Miniel Skinlab Hydraque Boost Serum
RM 97/30ml

Do you know that yeast is great antioxidant with calming and soothing effects? Not forgetting that is has great hydrating and moisturizing power. Coupled with Sodium Hyaluronate which is well known for its anti-aging function, both key ingredient makes Miniel Skinlab Hydraque Boost Serum a multipurpose serum that can help to:
  • Reactivate tissue regeneration, hence achieving a more youthful skin
  • Enhance natural skin vitality (softer & smoother)
  • Revive dull looking skin
  • Soothe and calm inflamed skin



In contrast to the conventional sticky and viscous serum, Hydraque Boost Serum is more watery with lower viscosity. Look how the serum flows down my skin after a few seconds. I have no issue with watery serum and in fact, I find it easier to be absorbed. Due to its lower viscosity, the serum can be spread out easily and quickly. Beauty tips: Always tone your skin before using a serum for the best effects! The serum is extremely lightweight, it feels like nothing on my skin after a while - just a softer skin which is fully boosted with hydration. The serum leaves my skin fresh with zero stickiness so I can see how the serum will work well on people with oily skin. 

I have really dry skin so I was skeptical about the serum, I was worried that it might not be sufficient to keep my skin hydrated throughout the day. I was totally wrong! Despite of its watery texture, the serum does a great job in pampering my skin with hydration. My skin feels plump and bouncy even after a few hours. Furthermore, I also find that my make up adhere to my fully hydrated skin better and more seamlessly. A well hydrated skin means less sebum secretion and that's what I experienced from Hydraque Boost Serum too. 

Miniel Skinlab Hydraque Gel Mask
RM 67 / 50g

Next, we have Miniel Skinlab Hydraque Gel Mask which is made from several interesting ingredients as below:

  • Kudzu Root Extract from France: Hydrating, moisturizing and calming 
  • Sodium Hyaluronate from Korea
  • Watermelon Extracts from US: Exfoliating and promoting cell regeneration
  • Apple Extracts from US: Powerful antioxidant
  • Lentil Extracts from US: Powerful antioxidant with deep hydrating function



The gel mask has a light herbal scent and I love it! It's so refreshing and not too overwhelming. In brief, Miniel Skinlab Hydraque Gel Mask is able to
  • Promote cell regeneration & revive dull looking skin
  • Increase cell elasticity
  • Soothe & calm inflamed skin
  • Soften skin & reduce fine lines


Miniel Skinlab Hydraque Gel Mask
RM 67 / 50g



As its name suggested, Miniel Skinlab Hydraque Gel Mask comes in the form of gel and it's actually a wash off mask. Apply it on a cleansed face and leave it for 15-20 min. I like to give my skin a good massage before rinsing it off with lukewarm water. It feels very comfortable when I have the gel mask on my face, it's very cooling and refreshing.


Add caption

The exfoliation effect is real! It feels really weird as the gel mask does not contain any solid particles but it magically exfoliated my skin. I'm an avid beauty lover so I know how my skin differs before and after exfoliation - my skin becomes smoother right after the very first try on the gel mask. Thumbs up for that! 


I have not seen significant skin reviving effect so far and I guess I just need to keep using the product to see more obvious changes. However, one thing that I've noticed is that the gel mask has helped to reduce skin redness at the cheek area near my nose. I have very thin skin and tend to have redness at this spot. As can be seen from the close up picture above, the redness has subsided and I'm very happy with this result. 

In a nutshell, I'm happy that I gave Miniel Skinlab Hydraque Boost Serum and Hydraque Gel Mask a try and I have no regret trying them. Both the serum and gel mask are suitable to my skin type and they are products that deliver results. Do follow Miniel Skinlab on their Facebook and Instagram for new product launch and of course, promotions and giveaways!



Love,

4 comments:

  1. "It might not be practical to soak my body in water like a hippopotamus" made me giggle, heh. These Miniel Skinlab products sound amazing, especially the serum. I love a good lightweight serum. And babe, your photos are STUNNINGGGG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jia Wun!

      Thanks for dropping by! So nice to see your comment here hehe! A lot of time I feel that there is no more human reading my blog anymore lol! And thanks for your kind compliment! :)))))

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this post. This is very interesting information for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! If you have set your mind on finding a reliable writing service online for writing motivational letter, we are definitely the place where you should ask for help. Our writers can cope with your assignment quickly and professionally.

    ReplyDelete

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...