Sunday 18 August 2019

My Newly Found Favourite Shampoos & Treatments from Guardian Malaysia! - Kose Cosmeport Je l'aime Fulvos Bright & Moist Series | Kose Cosmeport Salon Style Rich Moisture Series

It might be a bit late but I have finally realized the importance of hair care as a part of holistic beauty. I used to use only shampoo on my hair, so imagine how bad my hair condition was. Repeated hair dyeing and bleaching have caused irreversible damage to my hair, my hair was so badly tangled that I can't even comb it properly. I started to pay more attention to my hair ever since then. When it comes to personal care products, my family always does shopping from Guardian because there is an outlet just 2 streets away from my house.


Last year, I discovered Kose Je l'aime Amino Deep Repair Algae Mask that works magic from Singapore and I sincerely love the product. I tried to buy it when I'm back in Malaysia but I couldn't find it anywhere here. Can you imagine my thrill and excitement when I know that Kose Cosmeport is now exclusively available in Guardian Malaysia? The best part is, Guardian Malaysia has brought in 2 popular hair care brands under Kose Cosmeport for all Malaysian consumers, namely Je l'aime and Salon Style

Kose Cosmeport Je l'aime Fulvos Bright & Moist Shampoo and Treatment



I'm all sold to Je l'aime products after my first try in late 2018. I'm truly impressed by the performance and effectiveness of the Amino series, so I bagged the Je l'aime Fulvos Bright & Moist series home without hesitation, thinking that they must be equally good, or even better than the Amino series. If you don't already know, Je l'aime is a non-silicone hair care brand that is super popular among the Japanese. The brand absolutely knows what Asian women need and their hair care products are specially formulated for Asian ladies like us!

Kose Cosmeport Je l'aime Fulvos Bright & Moist Shampoo
RM 53.90 (500ml)

Containing Hyluronic acid, Je l'aime Fulvos Bright & Moist Shampoo is able to restore hydration to severely damaged hair. Besides, the hyluronic acid also plays an important role in strengthening and protecting the hair from heat damage. This is particularly important for people who like to style their hair by heat.

Apart from that, the shampoo also contains Apple extracts to enhance the health of scalp. As we know, scalp is the bed for the growth of hair so a healthy scalp is utmost essential for a healthy and shiny hair. I do have some friends who are troubled with oily and clogged scalp which eventually worsens into inflamed scalp. Hence, choosing a right shampoo is very important to maintain a balance pH and sebum secretion on the hair scalp.

Kose Cosmeport Je l'aime Fulvos Bright & Moist Treatment
RM 53.90 (500ml)

Je l'aime Fulvos Bright & Moist Treatment contains Virgin Coconut Oil with great moisturizing and nourishing effects to the hair. The shampoo and treatment is able to create bouncy and shimmering hair that catches light.

Kose Cosmeport Je l'aime Fulvos Bright & Moist Treatment
RM 53.90 (500ml)

Putting the benefits to hair aside, Je' laime products are well known for their fragrance. I can totally skip my perfume after using Je' laime shampoo, because they smell even better than my usual perfume! The scent of Je l'aime Fulvos Bright & Moist series comes with a top note of citrus and fruity lychee; a floral middle note with a mix of rose, jasmine, lily and orange flowers; and finally a woody and musky end note of sandalwood. The fragrance is extracted from all natural ingredients so that scent is very refreshing and calming, unlike those artificial fragrance from chemical sources.

Before using Kose Cosmeport Je l'aime Fulvos Bright & Moist Shampoo and Treatment

Before using Kose Cosmeport Je l'aime Fulvos Bright & Moist Shampoo and Treatment

I have not trimmed my hair for a year and my hair condition was not really at its best state. The end of my hair is fragile and they do break easily. I gave Je l'aime Fulvos Bright & Moist Shampoo and Treatment a try for 2 weeks and I do see significant changes to my hair.

After using Kose Cosmeport Je l'aime Fulvos Bright & Moist Shampoo and Treatment

After using Kose Cosmeport Je l'aime Fulvos Bright & Moist Shampoo and Treatment

After using Kose Cosmeport Je l'aime Fulvos Bright & Moist Shampoo and Treatment

Tada! Hair is obviously tamed and looking a lot healthier! I'm so in love with the healthy shine and lustre that makes my hair looks a lot more textured. I wouldn't say that my damaged hair is now completely healthy again but at least it's more manageable now. My hair is no longer tangled and I can totally leave home after drying my hair, no styling or further detangling steps required. 

The overall experience with Je l'aime Fulvos Bright & Moist is a great one - I can never feel more awesome with silky hair that smells heaven! I personally think that the natural fragrance is a big plus point that makes me wanting to continue using Je l'aime Fulvos Bright & Moist products. Let's be honest, there are so many hair care products out there and I personally do not stick to one particular brand, I switch to different brand when there is a promotion. However, the nice natural fragrance of Je l'aime Fulvos Bright & Moist is something that cannot be found from other hair care brand. Therefore, I'm certain that I will definitely repurchase Je l'aime Fulvos Bright & Moist products!

Kose Cosmeport Salon Style Rich Moisture Shampoo & Condioner

As aforementioned, Guardian Malaysia has brought in 2 hair care brands, Je l'aime and Salon Style from Kose Cosmeport. All of the Salon Style products are free from Silicone, colouring and animal derived ingredients. Salon Style Shampoo and Conditioner have a low pH which is better for hair's health.
Kose Cosmeport Salon Style Rich Moisture Shampoo
 RM49.90 (500ml)

Infused with Jojoba Seed Oil, Olive Fruit Oil and Argan Oil, Salon Style Shampoo and Conditioner can help to:
  • Eliminate dandruff and dry scalp
  • Give your hair a shinier and glowy look
  • Treat dry and brittle hair
  • Define curls
  • Sun protection
  • Protect hair from chlorine in swimming pool
  • Protect hair from the heat of blow dryer
  • Treat hair loss
Kose Cosmeport Salon Style Rich Moisture Conditioner
 RM49.90 (500ml)

Similar to the Je l'aime Fulvos Bright & Moist series, Salon Style products smell equally nice! I like the hydration effect that the shampoo and conditioner gives, my hair remains soft and bouncy after I curl it using heat curler. No more dry and brittle hair! I'm also impressed by the chlorine protection that it can provide. I used to have really dry and frizzy hair after a swim in the swimming pool, but things are totally different after using Salon Style Rich Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner. My hair feels normal after coming out from swimming pool - no more frizzy and tangled hair. I will make sure that I use Salon Style Rich Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner the day before I'm going to the swimming pool to protect my hair from the Chlorine.

All in all, I'm really delighted and happy that Guardian Malaysia is doing their best to bring in more products for their consumers. Forget about travelling to oversea to buy great products such as Kose Cosmeport, I can now grab them easily in my housing area. I gotta say that Guardian has made our lifes a lot easier and improved!

Do you have any new found gems from Guardian stores? Do share with me if you did, I would love to give them a try too!



Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...