Thursday 7 November 2019

Highly Concentrated Moisturising Cream for Dry Skin - QV Cream Review

I love to travel during winter season because the weather is chilling, something we don't get to enjoy in Malaysia and Singapore. However, the dry and cold air tends to strip moisture off my skin, hence causing an itchy, flaky and irritated skin. Therefore, I always make sure that I have a tub of rich and heavy duty moisturizer with me whenever I'm travelling during the winter season. Recently, I have found another good moisturizer that can keep my skin well moisturized for long hours.

QV Cream


QV cream is a highly concentrated moisturizing cream that helps to prevent and relieve dry skin. It aims to relieve flaking and itchiness caused by dry skin conditions, which are my major concerns when I'm travelling. I used to use a heavy duty moisturizer packaged in a tub, and it's very inconvenient and messy to re-apply the moisturizer when I'm travelling outside. Hence, I'm really happy with the tube packaging of QV cream, reapplication is a lot easier now. Some key properties of QV cream are:
  • Fragrance free
  • Dermatological formula
  • Propylene glycol free
  • pH balanced
  • Lanolin free
  • Suitable for dry and sensitive skin
  • Suitable for infants and the elderly

The cream is very rich and I really love how it seals the moisture underneath for long hours. Despite being super rich and moisturizing, the cream is not as greasy as I expected it to be, at least it doesn't stain my clothes. The secret lies on the special ingredient, squalene, a natural component found in the skin’s oil.

By the way, QV cream can be applied to all body parts except eye area. I'm going to bring QV cream for my next trip to keep my skin well hydrated and moisturized. Have you tried any other products from QV? Their Bath Oil and Gentle Wash look really promising to me. Do let me know if you have tried them out, I would love to hear from y'all!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...