Sunday 27 October 2019

Breena Beauty Purrfect Lash & Liner - Volumizing Mascara & Precision Eyeliner Review

I started to read a lot of beauty blogs after completing my STPM, it was my favourite pastime. Blogging was the coolest thing to do back then, bloggers wrote informative articles all on their own and it's where I got the first hand information on product reviews and new launches. Sabrina Tajudin is one the blogs that I follow closely - the author writes good English and takes aesthetically-pleasing photos. She is always serious in her works and now, she has launched her own brand named Breena Beauty.


I have heard so many positive reviews on Breena Beauty products and I finally get a chance to lay my hands on them! Introducing the newest addition to their product range: Breena Beauty Purrfect Lash & Liner, which refer to Volumizing Mascara and Precision Eyeliner. I'm totally an eyeliner person (I use eyeliner all day everyday!) so I'm really excited to try them to create a Purrfect eye make up. 

Breena Beauty Purrfect Line Eyeliner
RM 29



Breena Beauty Purrfect Line Eyeliner
RM 29

Purrfect Line Eyeliner is a highly pigmented eyeliner that comes with a flexible felt brush tip to create a sharp and precise line. Its water-based formulation allows a fuss-free and easy removal by using warm water. In addition, the eyeliner is free from paraben and alcohol

Breena Beauty Purrfect Line Eyeliner
RM 29


Look how sharp the felt pen tip is, I can create thin and thick lines effortlessly. Moreover, I really like the colour of the eyeliner, it's truly black and pigmented in just one swipe. 



Due to its water-based formulation, I have to be honest that I was worried that the eyeliner will smudge on my oily eyelids. Let the video does the talking - the eyeliner remained intact and perfect no matter how hard I tried to smudge it off by vigorous rubbing, that's really awesome! 

Breena Beauty Purrfect Lash Mascara
RM 45

Breena Beauty Purrfect Lash Mascara
RM 45

Rose gold is love! Putting the beautiful packaging aside, Breena Beauty Purrfect Lash Mascara contains several beneficial key ingredients which are:
  • Collagen: Enhance the thickness of lashes
  • Vitamin E: Protect & strengthen lashes
  • Argan oil: Natural oil to promote growth of lashes

Breena Beauty Purrfect Lash Mascara
RM 45

The mascara has a curved shape brush for a maximum volumizing effect. The bristles are short and I personally feel that it's more suitable for people with short lashes. Now let's see how the mascara volumize my lashes. 

Before Applying Breena Beauty Purrfect Lash Mascara

After Applying Breena Beauty Purrfect Lash Mascara

Needless to say more, my lashes has become significantly thicker right after applying Breena Beauty Purrfect Lash Mascara, and it's only the first coat! I'm so impressed with the volumizing effect! Moreover, the mascara is very smooth on application, I don't see any clumps forming on the lashes. 


I can finally understand the popularity of Breena Beauty among my friends, the quality of their products are really good, and the price tag is very affordable. I should have tried this brand out earlier! Breena Beauty Purrfect Lash & Liner are now available at their official website breenabeauty.com, do check them out!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...