Tuesday 22 October 2019

Noughty To The Rescue Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Hello guys! It has been a while! I have been slacking off recently and it's hard to believe that I have not written any post in September. Not only that my day job is occupying most of my time, I spent nights and nights chasing IU's latest drama, Hotel Del Luna. I'm not really a drama person but Hotel Del Luna is an exception, because of IU! Anyway, the drama has finally come to an end, and I swear to myself that I will spend more time on blogging moving forward.

Okay let's get back to the products that we are going to talk about today, Noughty To The Rescue Shampoo & Conditioner. Noughty is a hair care brand from UK and it has finally made its way to Malaysia! First thing first, isn't its packaging the cutest?  I'm totally in love with the fun and playful vibes!

Noughty To The Rescue Shampoo & Conditioner 

On my hands I have both shampoo and conditioner under the range of To The Rescue, specially tailored for frizzy and severely damaged hair. Yes yes, I'm aware that my hair needs some rescue now. Containing sunflower seed, sweet almond and shea butter, To The Rescue shampoo and conditioner are aimed to provide a deep down hydration and intense moisturization to the hair. 

Noughty To The Rescue Shampoo
RM 46.90 (250ml)

Noughty To The Rescue Conditioner
RM 46.90 (250ml)

Now, what's so special about Noughty hair care products that stand the brand out from the crowd?
  • Contains 97% natural ingredients
  • Vegan & vegetarian friendly  (Noughty is accredited by The Vegan Society!)
  • Animal friendly and cruelty-free 
  • Last but not least, they smell superb! 


As can be seen from the picture below, my hair is tamed and it has become significantly softer and stronger. In addition, the shampoo and conditioner have a nice buttery smell of shea butter, I love it! 


Priced at RM46.90 each, my overall experience with Noughty products is luxury yet affordable. Tell me where to get natural and vegan shampoo at RM46.90? Noughty hair care range is now available at selected Guardian stores nationwide, starting 1st Oct 2019. Do like their Facebook page for latest updates and promotions!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...