Friday 25 October 2019

Nicopy Vita Lip Tint #Orange Coral Review

Nicopy Vita Lip Tint #Orange Coral

Woohoo it's Deepavali! I love long weekend, it means that I can laze around for 3 days in a row! It's time to start my spring cleaning - I like to reorganize my beauty stash from time to time. Anyway, I would like to share a lip tint that is newly added to my beauty stash, Nicopy Vita Lip Tint in the shade of Orange Coral.

Nicopy Vita Lip Tint #Orange Coral

Aww how cute is the packaging! The pink bear on the tube is just too cute to resist! This is my first product from Nicopy and Nicopy cosmetics are 100% vegan and cruelty free. Their products are also free from the harmful Paraben and Ethanol

Nicopy Vita Lip Tint #Orange Coral

With Nicopy’s water capturing emollient, the lip tint is able to keep your lips well hydrated all day long. In addition, Nicopy uses a real color dispersion technique to provide prominent color dispersion with only one swipe. The lip tint is also specially formulated so that its pH is suitable to the lips, without causing any irritation.

Nicopy Vita Lip Tint #Orange Coral

Nicopy Vita Lip Tint #Orange Coral

This is totally the perfect coral shade that I personally love the most - bright orange with a hint of red, this is my favourite coral shade that can brighten up my complexion without making my teeth to look yellowish. By the way, the lip tint has a light sweet scent but worry not, it does not linger and it goes away right after the product application. 


To my surprise, the vibrant coral shade looks unexpectedly natural on my lips, the lip tint blends with my natural lips colour really well. I wore the lip tint for 8 hours and it felt like nothing on my lips, I did not feel any stickiness at all. The lip tint is really hydrating, just like a tinted lip balm! I can see myself reaching to Nicopy Vita Lip Tint frequently, especially when I want to create an energetic look on a working day. 

Have you tried any other Nicopy products before? Do share with me if you did, I would love to check all of them out! By the way, I got my Nicopy Vita Lip Tint from 0.8L, it's a fabulous website that offers all kinds of Korean products at a reasonable price, do check them out ya!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...