Sunday 9 February 2020

Kanebo Allie Extra UV Gel SPF50++++ Sunscreen Review

I can leave home without any skin care and make up on, except sunscreen. Sunscreen and facial cleanser are my skin care staple that I can't live without. As an avid beauty lover, I'm in a constant search of a good sunscreen to be used on a daily basis. I swear by Sunplay Super Block Clear Finish SPF130+++ when I need to stay under the sun for long hours, for example, when I'm travelling. I have been using Sunplay Super Block Clear Finish SPF130+++ for more than 10 years and it has never failed me. However, I prefer a sunscreen that is more lightweight, with a lower SPF for normal days when I will just be sitting in the office with occasion site visits in between. 

Allie Extra UV Gel SPF50++++ Sunscreen


I fell in love with Kanebo Allie Extra UV Gel SPF50++++ Sunscreen at my very first try - the sunscreen provides a decent sun protection despite of its lightweightness. As its name indicates, Allie Extra UV Gel SPF50++++ is in the form of gel-like lotion and hence, you can expect an airy and super lightweight consistency. Due to its gel formulation, the sunscreen is nothing close to oily or greasy - my ultimate pet peeve with sunscreen. My skin is still feeling fresh after applying a generous amount of the UV gel on my face, I love it! Ah, I forgot to mention that the UV gel can be spread out on skin effortlessly and it leaves a smooth skin finish behind, I can blend BB cream with it easily. 

Allie Extra UV Gel SPF50++++ Sunscreen

In addition, the UV gel does not leave a white cast on my face, it feels like the sunscreen has been absorbed by the skin. In a nutshell, I feel safe from harmful UV light when I have Allie Extra UV Gel SPF50++++ Sunscreen on my skin, I wish I could have tried this sunscreen earlier! 



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...