Saturday 18 April 2020

Us On Earth 6-Effector Soft Marine Water Essence Review

Okay guys this is going to be a short review. People loves bite-sized information now and I try to keep my review short and sweet. Have you tried any products from Us On Earth before? I have seen this Korean brand here and there and finally got a chance to try their product out. 

Us On Earth 6-Effector Soft Marine Water Essence


Containing 85% deep ocean water extracted from Donghae, South Korea, Us On Earth 6-Effector Soft Marine Water Essence can quench the thirst of your dry skin! The essence has a light scent of rose and it's really soothing and calming. I like the essence for its light consistency, which enables a quick absorption by the skin. The moisture content of my skin is more balanced after using the essence, soft and supple skin can definitely be achieved after a prolonged usage of the essence!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...