Saturday 4 April 2020

The Famous Korean Horse Oil - Guerisson 9 Complex Lifting Cream

I have been wanting to share my review on Guerisson 9 Complex Lifting Cream with you guys for the longest time but sadly, this post has been sitting in the draft for months, as I always have more important things that come before my blog. Anyway, thanks to the COVID-19 lockdown in Malaysia, I have some free time to finish up this post, like finally. I'm sure that you have heard about the famous Korean horse oil that everyone raved about when it was first launched. So many of my friends lugged them back from Korea and I personally have read countless exaggerated positive reviews about these oils. I was skeptical and had the impression that this is just another overrated bizarre skin care, just because an exotic ingredient is used in the production and people are going crazy about it. I did not follow the trend to try it until last year. Guerisson 9 Complex Lifting Cream was on sales on Althea Korea and I was tempted to bag them home. I scrolled through the user reviews and basically everyone writes similar comments like "It's amazing!" "This is magic" "Second/Third/Forth purchase" and all these reviews come from actual users. So I thought okay why not give it a try. After finishing the first tub of Guerisson 9 Complex Lifting Cream, I have to make the same comment that everyone else made - It's amazing! You really really have to try it! 

 Guerisson 9 Complex Lifting Cream

I did not lie. Look, I repurchased another 2 tubs of Guerisson 9 Complex Lifting Cream as soon as I finished the first tub. The cream is such a saviour to my dry cheeks! My skin has become really soft and smooth after finishing the first tub. 

 Guerisson 9 Complex Lifting Cream


Guerisson 9 Complex Lifting Cream contains a lot of anti-aging ingredients and it's suitable for mature skin. Formulated with a complex of peppermint, apple mint leaf, sage, rosemary, lavender flower, Melissa Officinalis leaf, chamomile and Monarda Didyma Leaf extracts, the cream has a nice herbal scent. The cream is rich and creamy which I feel that it might be too heavy for me to apply  it both in the morning and night (I have a combination skin). Therefore, I only apply it at night and trust me, it's more moisturizing than a sleeping mask

 Guerisson 9 Complex Lifting Cream

As soon as the cream comes into contact with the skin, the body temperature will melt it into an oil, which is then deeply absorbed by the skin cells. When I used the cream for the first time, I actually didn't like the greasy and heavy feel that the horse oil gives, but the good effects brought by the cream to my skin are so significant and awesome that I think it's fine to tolerate a bit with the greasiness. :P Despite of its rich consistency and greasiness, the cream surprisingly did not break my skin out, the formulation is amazing! 

 Guerisson 9 Complex Lifting Cream

The most significant changes that I have noticed after finishing 1 tub of Guerisson 9 Complex Lifting Cream are:
  • Smoother and softer skin
  • Fine lines (especially smiling lines) are lightened 
  • Skin elasticity is greatly improved - bouncier cheeks! 

In short, my skin has become healthier, firmer and clearer. I would say that this is one of the most effective skin care product that I have ever tried, which explains my second and third purchase. I'm sorry that I did not take a before-after photos, you know, I tried the cream out with zero expectation, who knows that it actually worked wonders on skin repairing! I finally understand the ravings about the horse oil, it's really extraordinarily incredible! 



Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...