Friday 27 March 2020

Eucerin ProACNE Solution Series Review: Cleansing Gel | A.I. Clearing Treatment | A.I. Matte Fluid

I'm blessed to have a relatively clear skin but there are times that pimples pop up on my oily T-zone. When it comes to pimples and acne, I believe in Eucerin products religiously - they have never let me down! Eucerin ProACNE Solution Series is nothing new to me and I have actually shared my thoughts on their famous A.I. Clearing Treatment previously. Today, I would like to share my two cents on the other 2 products from ProACNE Series: Cleansing Gel and A.I. Matte Fluid

Eucerin ProACNE Solution Series 

The Eucerin ProAcne Solution range is specially formulated to work against the main causes of oil/acne-prone skin:

  1. Micro-inflammation: the root cause of the acne cycle 
  2. Excess sebum production which is also known as seborrhea
  3. Hyperkeratosis (a thickening of the external layers of skin) which then leads to blackheads and whiteheads - bacterial growth which leads to visible inflammation in the form of papules and pustules
The formulas include: 
  • Licochalcone A: a highly effective anti-inflammatory that soothes irritations and helps to reduce redness
  • Salicylic Acid: an antibacterial ingredient with a comedolytic effect that reduces blemishes and prevents them from re-appearing 

With these, Eucerin ProACNE Solution Series targets to cure existing acne and at the same time, inhibit the growth of new acne on skin. 

ProACNE Solution Cleansing Gel

ProACNE Solution Cleansing Gel is a soap-free and fragrance-free cleanser, which is great for acne-prone skin to minimize irritation. The cleansing gel is very gentle and mild, I was worried that it might not be able to remove impurities and sebum from my pores effectively. However, I was proven wrong after trying it for the first time. Despite being really mild and gentle, the cleansing gel did a great job in removing dirt and oil from my skin, all thanks to its 6% Ampho-Tensides formulation. My skin remains soft, supply and hydrated after using the cleansing gel - there isn't any "tight" and dehydrated feeling at all. 

ProACNE Solution A.I. Clearing Treatment

I called ProACNE Solution A.I. Clearing Treatment the Magic Cream because it's a unique acne treatment cream that does not dry out skin at all. I have blogged about this awesome treatment cream before so I'm not going to be long winded and repeat it in this blog post, check out my previous review here

ProACNE Solution A.I. Matte Fluid

ProACNE Solution A.I. Matte Fluid is something new to me - is this a toner? Or lotion? In fact, it is a mattifying fluid that can provide anti-shine effect up to 8 hourswithout clogging the pores, it actually works like a primer! The innovative Matte Fluid effectively counteracts pimples and blackheads and helps to control demanding blemish- and acne-prone skin in the long term. Since I have a combination skin type, I only apply the Matte Fluid on my T zone. My skin at T zone feels significantly less oily and fresher after applying the Matte Fluid. 

In a nutshell, the reason why I love Eucerin ProACNE Solution Series is that the products treat acne in a mild and gentle way, yet very effective. There are so many acne treatment products out there and most of them are very drying. Eucerin ProACNE Solution Series treats acne from the root causes, targeting on problems such as micro-inflammation, seborrhea and hyperkeratosis. As a result, the products can improve your skin condition and prevent new acne from forming in the long term. I will never hesitate to introduce Eucerin ProACNE Solution Series to friends who are suffering from acne problem, because it really works!



Thank you, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...