Thursday 5 March 2020

Night Date Make Up in 5 Minutes: BBIA Jewel Shadow (Shade #13 Treasure Ocean) | BBIA Last Lipstick (Shade #19 Romantic) | Eglips Cheek Fit Blusher (Shade #03)

There are times that I need to go for a night date/event after work and it has always been a challenging task for me to redo the make up in a rush. After a few rounds of trial and error, I found that using the right products to highlight your eyes and lips are the key to create a glamorous look effortlessly. Today, I will be using BBIA and Eglips products to create a night date make up in 5 minutes.


If you are a fans of Korean beauty, then I bet that you must have heard BBIA before. Established in 2004, BBIA is one of the pioneer of Korean online cosmetic brand. BBIA offers a wide range of  products including lipsticks, eyeliners, eye shadows and etc, all at super affordable price tag. Eglips on the other hand, is a brand designed for ladies from all age groups. Therefore, you can see fun and chic colours as well as natural and work-suitable colours from this brand.

BBIA Jewel Shadow


I love to add some glitters to my eyes when I attend dinners and events as it really makes my eyes pop. I do have a few shimmer eyeshadows from my palettes but they are not dramatic enough for night, they are more suitable for the "day look". I have been looking for a sparkling glitter eyeshadow for the longest time so I got really thrilled when I saw BBIA Jewel Shadow, it's exactly what I have been searching for! 

BBIA Jewel Shadow - Shade #13 Treasure Ocean

The BBIA Jewel Shadow that I have is in the shade of #13 Treasure Ocean, a trendy copper shade that is suitable for both warm and cold skin tone. Due to its neutral mix of red and brown, this shade is super wearable and it complements any look seamlessly. 

BBIA Jewel Shadow - Shade #13 Treasure Ocean

BBIA Jewel Shadow is a glitter-packed eyeshadow with bold pigment and maximum sparkle. I would say that it's as sparkling as a disco ball! The eyeshadow feels moist and soft on touch, it's definitely not your usual powdery eyeshadow. I will suggest to use a fingertip to apply BBIA Jewel Shadow as fingertip will work better than a brush. Usually I will dab my fingertip over the eyelid and layer it to build intensity. 

BBIA Jewel Shadow - Shade #13 Treasure Ocean

Look, this is how sparkling BBIA Jewel Shadow is in just one swipe! The glitter particles are very large for a maximum sparkling effect. Just imagine how beautiful and mesmerizing it will be when you blink your eyes! The common problem associated with a glitter eyeshadow is that it tends to fall out at the end of the day. The innovative formula of BBIA Jewel Shadow allows the glitter particles to adhere to the skin better, hence minimizing fall out issue. I have not seen any glitters falling on my cheeks so far, thus I have no complaint with BBIA Jewel Shadow. 

BBIA Last Lipstick Shade #19 Romantic

BBIA Last Lipstick Shade #19 Romantic

BBIA Last Lipstick is a super silky yet long lasting lipstick, I absolutely like it! The lipstick glides on my lips like a butter, leaving a smooth and velvety finish. The colour pay off of the lipstick is fantastic, a little goes a long way! 


BBIA Last Lipstick Shade #19 Romantic

I like to dab the lipstick on my lips and spread it all over using finger to create a more natural and approachable look. You can certainly wear it in full swipe for formal events or dinners. The shade that I have is shade #19 Romantic, a romantic rose red which is great to create a MLBB look. I totally don't mind wearing it for work!

Eglips Cheek Fit Blusher #03

Eglips Cheek Fit Blusher is a sheer, buildable, and silky-smooth cheek color that blends seamlessly with the skin for the most natural, fresh look. Shade #03 is a peach shade with a hint of baby pink, suitable for people with fair skin.

Eglips Cheek Fit Blusher #03

Eglips Cheek Fit Blusher #03

The powder is finely milled and it literally melts on my cheek upon application. The blusher is very sheer so it looks natural on the cheeks. It gives a healthy flush on my face and makes my complexion to look more radiant. I will always use a natural blusher to complement a glamorous eye make up and strong lips colour. Remember, less is more when it comes to make up!


The final look created using BBIA Jewel Shadow, BBIA Last Lipstick and Eglips Cheek Fit Blusher, don't I look great for a date at night? I love how the Jewel Shadow and lipstick highlighted my eyes and lips despite of the simplicity of the make up. I applied a base eyeshadow and topped it with BBIA Jewel Shadow and that's it! Make up is not that difficult, find the right products and you will find it easy peasy!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...