Sunday 23 August 2020

I Regret For Not Using An Electric Toothbrush Earlier! Colgate ProClinical B150 Charcoal Review

I'm living a fast-paced life and I'm forever in a rush. While I'm very proud of my productivity and efficiency (at work and at personal life), I do feel that I have neglected my own well being in several aspects. I have been wanting to treat myself a little better and this year, I decided to execute the plan by making small changes in my daily life. Earlier this month, I got myself an electric toothbrush, Colgate ProClinical B150 Charcoal. Let's read on to find out how an electric toothbrush has improved my teeth brushing experience! 

 


Do you know that an electric toothbrush is more effective in cleaning plaque and gingivitis as compared to a manual toothbrush? Colgate ProClinical B150 Charcoal is able to provide sonic cleaning action with up to 20,000 strokes/min and unique multi-directional cleaning. The sonic cleaning action is similar to what a professional scaling will give you, but at a less aggressive manner. It is specially designed to provide a superior plague removal at your gum line. The plaque removal effect can be "felt" at the very first use of Colgate ProClinical B150 Charcoal, it indeed left my gum line squeaky clean, the similar feeling after a scaling session with the dentist.

        

On the other hand, the compact toothbrush head is small enough to reach to my wisdom teeth (I have 4 of them! One was extracted 6 years ago), not mentioning that it also comes with a tongue and cheek cleaner to help remove odor causing bacteria. I love Colgate ProClinical B150 Charcoal for the fact that the toothbrush has a built-in timer that switches off when the vibration reaches a 2-min mark, so that you can ensure a thorough and complete brushing of every tooth.

Brushing teeth can never be so fun, easy and effective! Colgate electric toothbrush has drastically improved my teeth brushing experience, you should really give it a try if you have not! To be honest, I actually regret for not using an electric toothbrush earlier. As mentioned at the start of this post, sometime I'm so busy with life that I don't really have the time to care about myself and my own well being. Teeth brushing may seem to be a trivial matter, yet important enough to have an impact on our dental health. An electric toothbrush is not very expensive, and it does bring additional value to your dental health as well as your life quality. Do give an electric toothbrush a try, you will never regret it! 



Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...