Wednesday 5 August 2020

Rawel Protein/Diet Shake Powder Review - Sweet Potato & Cookies N Cream

I believe in the saying that goes "You are what you eat", so I always eat well as a basic step to take care of my own well being. However, there are occasions where I don't have enough time to really sit down and enjoy a healthy and proper meal, blame my hectic work schedule! I used to settle my hungry stomach in between meetings with quick meals such as sandwich and oatmeal, but I realized that these quick meals are way too light to fuel me through the rest of the day. I need something that is nutritious enough to replace a proper meal, convenient, easy to carry around and most importantly, delicious - and these are what Rawel Protein/Diet Shake Powder can offer!

Rawel Protein/Diet Shake Powder - Sweet Potato & Cookies N Cream

It's not my first time trying protein shake, but the previous protein shake that I've tried (about 5 years ago, in vanilla flavour) tasted so awful that I don't dare to have a second try on similar product. This time, I was attracted by the interesting flavours that Rawel can offer, tell me who can resist sweet potato and cookies n cream?


Rawel Protein/Diet Shake Powder has an exceptionally low calorie, so it is suitable for people who want to lose weight without compromising on the nutrients intake. For those who are not on a diet, it serves as a quick boost of nutrients, especially protein. 

Rawel Protein/Diet Shake Powder -  Cookies N Cream

I love how the shake powder comes in individual packet, it's very convenient and easy to carry around. All I need is just a shaker filled with water, and I can prepare my protein shake anywhere anytime. 

Rawel Protein/Diet Shake Powder - Sweet Potato

I personally prefer the Sweet Potato flavor over the Cookies N Cream. The sweet potato shake is not too sweet, and it's really fragrant. The best part is that the shake contains a generous amount of crunchy bits of rice crackers, I really love it!



In short, Rawel Protein/Diet Shake Powder is really tasty and I love drinking it when I'm on a busy schedule. I can't wait to try all the other flavors, banana shake sounds yummy doesn't it?



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...