Monday 7 November 2022

The Skin House Vita Snail Cream Review

I still remember how popular snail cream was 10 years ago, everybody was raving about snail skin care back then! The hype faded in recent years and I have not seen any new snail skin care around. I personally love snail skin care, hence I was really excited when I learnt that The Skin House launched a Vita Snail Cream, I know I need to get it! 

Containing snail mucin, collagen and adenosine, The Skin House Vita Snail Cream is able to brighten skin and iron out wrinkles. The cream is very rich in vitamins and niacinamide, making it a great skin brightening product. One thing to take note is that the 100% natural snail mucin is extracted in a safe, cruelty-free and environmental friendly way. The cream is also free from paraben, propylene glycol, silicone, mineral oil, ethanolamines, sulfate, artificial fragrance and colouring. 

I can immediately tell how rich the snail mucin is in the cream upon touching the cream, it's so sticky! I was a bit worried that the cream will be too heavy for me but to my surprise, it gets absorbed by skin really quickly without stickiness, just like a lotion. I like the skin repairing effect that my skin gets smoother after 2 weeks, there is a reason for snail skin care to be so popular! 



Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...