Wednesday 21 December 2022

The Skin House Wrinkle Supreme Serum



New addition to my vanity table: The Skin House Wrinkle Supreme Serum! I have been using a few anti-aging products from The Skin House and they’re all working really well on my skin, hence I didn’t hesitate to give their newest Wrinkle Supreme Serum a try.

Containing premium ingredients including Red Ginseng, adenosine and 9 types of mushroom, The Skin House Wrinkle Supreme Serum is able to smoothen wrinkle, firm up saggy skin and improve skin elasticity. Mushrooms are rich in antioxidants, so you can imagine how great this bottle of serum is in anti-aging.

The gel serum has a light ginseng fragrance, it smells so great! The lightweight texture of the serum enables an almost immediate product absorption by the skin. I use it day and night for an optimum skin lifting effect. Do give it a try for a youthful look!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...