Tuesday 23 October 2018

Piolang 24K Gold Wrapping Mask Review

Unlike most of the other girls, I don't do facial treatment at beauty center because I feel that I know my skin better than the beautician. Monthly facial treatment is totally not my cup of tea because firstly, I'm concern with the hygiene at the center. Secondly, I own a wide range of beauty products which are of top notch quality, I'm pretty sure that I don't want to compromise for the sub-par quality. Hence, I find myself getting more and better beauty products over the time, especially masks. I tried an interesting mask recently and it definitely deserves a review blog post on this space. 

Piolang 24K Gold Wrapping Mask

Containing real 24k gold, Piolang 24K Gold Wrapping Mask caught my attention as soon as it was launched on Althea Korea. It is sold at RM 69 on Althea Korea so I thought why don't give it a try since it's so affordable. 

Piolang 24K Gold Wrapping Mask

Packaged in a mysterious-looking black tub with gold printing, Piolang 24K Gold Wrapping Mask contains 99% pure gold to 
  • Exfoliate dead skin cells
  • Brighten skin
  • Improve skin elasticity



Piolang 24K Gold Wrapping Mask

It's also made with moisturizing ingredients that prevent flakey dry skin, so you'll be left with supple and smooth skin. I will say this is a multi-purpose mask that is suitable for all skin type. My skin concerns are pigmentation, dry cheeks and dull skin, and I was really thrilled to try Piolang 24K Gold Wrapping Mask out.

Piolang 24K Gold Wrapping Mask

Piolang 24K Gold Wrapping Mask

I was totally in love with the mask upon opening the lid, it's GLITTERY! Oh My God it's so magically beautiful, I LOVE IT! I have been wanting to try Sephora glitter masks but my friends told me that it's very gimmicky and it's not cheap so I didn't bag them home in the end. Now I have a glitter mask and it has 24k gold in it yeahhh! 


The mask is very watery and it would be better if a mask brush is provided along. I applied the mask using fingers and it was very messy. My recommendation is to get yourself a mask brush and apply the mask just like how you apply foundation on your face. Do note that you need to apply the mask on a dry face, so remember to towel dry your skin before using the mask. 


I look like a pirated version of Avatar don't you think so? XD The mask is really watery so it's easy peasy to spread the mask evenly. By the way, the mask does not have any significant scent. 



The gold mask dried up in 15-20 minutes and it turned into an elastic mask that hugged my skin tightly, it adhered to my skin seamlessly.



Beauty Tips: Always peel mask off  from your chin to forehead, always work in the upward direction for the best exfoliating effect.



I was afraid that the peeling process will be painful and miserable but to my surprise, it's not painful at all! I really like how the mask pack dried into an intact and complete mask sheet which can be removed easily without leaving any residue behind. I managed to remove everything from my face in just one peeling action, hassle-free and I like it. 

After Using Piolang 24K Gold Wrapping Mask

I briefly washed my face after peeling the mask off and my skin felt unprecedentedly smooth and supple, the moisturizing effect is immediate! Frankly speaking I thought that it might take 3-5 masking cycle to see some significant results but I was wrong. I looked up into the mirror and had a close check on my skin, my complexion is brighter! Nevertheless, my blackheads on nose are still there but I'm still happy and satisfied with the performance of Piolang 24K Gold Wrapping Mask. I really love its deep moisturizing effect and effective exfoliating action, the best part is that it's not painful at all! 


In case you are wondering, this is how Piolang 24K Gold Wrapping Mask works magic. In addition, a little amount of the mask goes a long way so a tub can last for 3 months the least. This is my first try on Piolang product and it's really promising and good, I would definitely try their other products very soon! Do check out Althea Korea for more interesting Korean mask at an affordable price!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...