Wednesday 27 February 2013

Yucks!

          Well it's my fourth day back in KL and I finally had my very first Malay's meal here. I had Mamak style fried noodles as my lunch and now my stomach is feeling unwell. I told you right? (Didn't I?) I always have diarrhea during my first few weeks back in KL because the food here is super super dirty!! Arghhhhh!!!! I wanna have clean and healthy meals everyday!! You know, when one's basic needs cannot be satisfied, one can go extremes easily!!


Somemone sets me free please!


Love,

1 comment:

  1. i am extremely upset too recently... i hate going to school!!!!!!!!!!!!i dont know how to deal with all the hypocrites!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...