Tuesday 25 September 2018

L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Centella Essence Water Review

Hello! I had a really long day at work today, attended a few back-to-back meetings and I am dead now. Meeting is a crime! Time to rewind myself by writing some paragraphs in this space, which I have not been doing in the past 2 months. I took some really nice photos over the weekend and I really want to share my thoughts on L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Centella Essence Water with you all. 

L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Centella Essence Water

I guess you must have seen this bottle of essence before, right? L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Centella Essence Water is a big hit in the beauty market recently. Before we proceed to the product review, let's have a short story-telling time. 


Did you know that tigers have a magical way to heal their injury? They will find a special plant to rub against their wound and miraculously it heals. This plant is called Centella Asiatica

Guess what? Pure Centella Asiatica extracts is the main ingredient of L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Centella Essence Water, where each bottle of essence contains 92% of the pure extracts. Imagine how much this bottle of essence could do to your skin, just like how the tigers heal their wound! 


Main functions of L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Centella Essence Water:
  • Helps in skin regeneration
  • Instant hydration for firmer & crystal clear skin
  • Reduces wrinkles

Did I mention that L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Centella Essence Water is a micro-essence? It means that the essence contains 5x smaller droplets for a deeper skin penetration

The essence has a very light herbal scent and that's totally my cup of tea. Being a micro-essence, it is lightweight and does not feel sticky on skin. My skin feels soft, plump and well hydrated after using the essence. I have not seen much improvement on the skin regeneration part yet but I believe that younger skin is not a miracle if I use the essence diligently. 



Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...