Monday 15 October 2018

5 Minutes Makeup with W.Lab: Jewerly Base Sapphire Make Up Base | White Holic Whitening Cream | W-Snow Cover Tip Stick | Magnetic Lip Tint

How long do you need to get yourself prepared in the morning? For me, I need a good 1 hour to brush, dress up and finally put on my skin care and makeup. I could get everything done in 45 min or less but I don’t like to rush, so I prefer to have an hour for me to get prepared at a comfortable pace. However, there are times when I need to attend early-morning-meeting and this is the time that I struggle a lot on waking up early, like 6am kind of early. Therefore, I have come out with a quick 5 min makeup steps specially dedicated to days as such.



What do you think about my 5 min makeup look? I think it’s not too bad! XD Can you believe that only 4 products are used in creating this simple look?


I kid you not, I only used 4 W.lab products as shown above, namely Jewerly Base Sapphire Make Up Base, White Holic Whitening Cream, W-Snow Cover Tip Stick and Magnetic Lip Tint. W.Lab has been around for quite some time and I always want to give this brand a try. I have been seeing this brand very often when I am browsing Althea Korea and shopping at Watson Singapore, their eye shadow palettes and lip products are so beautiful! Not mentioning how friendly the price tags are.

Step 1: Prep the skin with W.Lab Jewerly Base Sapphire Make Up Base

W.Lab Jewerly Base Sapphire Make Up Base

A good make up base is essential in keeping your makeup in place for a long hour. Formulated with an optimized ratio of jewelry capsule and nourishing serum, W.Lab Jewerly Base Sapphire Make Up Base serves as a multi-purposes make up base that gives you a natural glow while perfecting the complexion.


W.Lab Jewerly Base Sapphire Make Up Base

W.Lab Jewerly Base Sapphire Make Up Base is suitable for combination skin type, targeting on those who with dry cheeks and oily T-zone. You can see that there is a generous amount of sapphire jewelry capsules suspended in a clear nourishing serum, the colour is so dreamy!

W.Lab Jewerly Base Sapphire Make Up Base

W.Lab Jewerly Base Sapphire Make Up Base

The make up base is viscous yet lightweight, it actually feels like a serum to me. I love how the make up base adds subtle and natural glow to my skin, it creates an illusion that your skin is glowing healthily and naturally. I wish I can show some photos here but unfortunately, the glow is really subtle and cannot be seen through photos. On the other hand, it also hydrates my skin by a little, which facilitates the application of whitening cream afterwards.  

Step 2: Brighten Skin Tone with W.Lab White Holic Whitening Cream

W.Lab White Holic Whitening Cream

W.Lab White Holic Whitening Cream

Now this is interesting, a whitening cream that can be used on all over the body, including arms and legs? This is just so mind blowing! I thought W.Lab White Holic Whitening Cream is just another moisturize with "whitening effect" but wait, it whitens my skin instantly and immediately?! 

W.Lab White Holic Whitening Cream


Holy crap this is a whitening cream for real! Can I say that this is a lighter version of BB cream? It is as thin as a moisturizer and it does not give much coverage, what it does is to brighten your skin tone naturally. The best part? It can be applied on your face and body so you will look fair as a whole. 


The cream has a sweet peach scent and you can safely skip your perfume if you are using it on your arms and legs.


I was worried that the whitening cream might dry out and turn chalky as time passes, or worse, stain my clothes but I am happy to report that none of these happens! Nevertheless, the cream is a bit too fair and I hope that they will come out with more shades in the future.

Step 3: Conceal Imperfection with W-Snow Cover Tip Stick

W-Snow Cover Tip Stick

A combination of concealer, BB cream and foundation, all you need is a bottle of W-Snow Cover Tip Stick and you are good to go. 

W-Snow Cover Tip Stick

W-Snow Cover Tip Stick

W-Snow Cover Tip Stick has a specially designed tip which can be used for full face coverage and spot concealing. The tip part as shown above is meant for full face coverage or large area concealing. For me, I use the tip part to cover my dark eye circles.

W-Snow Cover Tip Stick

Next, the side part is meant for spot concealing, such as blemish, dark spot and small scar on face. The tip is very precise and accurate which is great for concealing parts at nose area. I use the side part to cover some dark spots on my cheeks and chin. 



Due to the high coverage that it provides, W-Snow Cover Tip Stick has a thick consistency but worry not, it can be spread out effortlessly. It gives a glowing satin finish upon spreading out, which makes you to look healthy and radiant. 


See that glow? I don't even need a highlighter now!

Step 4: Pop Your Pout with W.Lab Magnetic Lip Tint

W.Lab Magnetic Lip Tint - Coating Coral

I will never go to work without wearing lipstick so let's finish the entire look with W.Lab Magnetic Lip Tint!

W.Lab Magnetic Lip Tint - Coating Coral


As its name implies, W.Lab Magnetic Lip Tint is a super long lasting lip tint that sticks to your lips like a magnet, how cute is its name! The shade here is Coating Coral, a beautiful coral shade with a hint of red. Some coral shade tends to make your teeth to look more yellow than they really are, but Coating Coral strikes a nice balance between coral and red hues so it does not make my teeth to look yellow. *thankgod*



I'm a hardcore fan of lip tint because it is long lasting, transfer-proof and it looks really natural on lips. If I'm working at customer site, I will always wear a lip tint because I don't want to stain the mouth of my water bottle haha! *OCD patient here* W.Lab Magnetic Lip Tint is so long lasting that my lips are still beautifully tinted after having greasy lunch and dinner, you girls should really try it out!

Do you also have a quick makeup routine for days with limited time? Please share some tips with me too! 



Love,

2 comments:

  1. Honestly speaking, your photos are awesomely nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anonymous!

      Thank you so much for your compliments, it totally made my day! <3 This is so encouraging and I will work harder for a better content! :)

      Delete

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...