Saturday 12 January 2019

Get All the Bags You Want from Baginning

Chinese New Year is just around the corner, have you done your CNY shopping? I have bought dresses, tops, skirts, pants and shoes, but I'm still looking for a nice bag to fit in ang pau during Chinese New Year. I tried to get it from shopping malls but nothing catches my attention. Therefore, I continued my bag hunting from online websites and guess what, I stumbled upon a new website that sells fashionable bags at affordable prices!


Tada! This is the website that I mentioned, Baginning! Originated from London, UK, Baginning offers all bag styles at a really affordable price. The website is well organized where you can find the right bag style easily. Not only that the website interface is user friendly, they provide worldwide free shipping and free return service, I don't have to worry about expensive shipping fee anymore! 


I browsed through Baginning website and was attracted by the Leather Bucket Bag category, all the bucket bags look really chic and trendy. The leather materials look very promising and these beautiful bags are sold at affordable prices. I got really excited and told myself that I need to get a bucket bag from here! My job nature requires a big bag and the high capacity of bucket bags is totally my cup of tea.



I shortlisted a few Black Bucket Bag which are perfect for work and casual outings. I prefer black over other colours because it is classy and elegant, plus it does not get dirty easily. This is a classic bucket bag that will never go out of the trend, suitable for meetings and formal events. I like the tassels at the end of the drawstring, it's really cute!


This is another black bucket bag that catches my attention. Its unique shape and outline is edgy and eye-catching, definitely a bag that I want to carry with! Which bag do you prefer? Let me know in the comment session so that I can choose which one to buy! 

In brief, you can get unique and fashionable bags with top notch quality from Baginning. Buying bags from UK can never be this easy and affordable. Do check out their website for the latest promotions!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...