Monday 22 July 2019

Get A Peace of Mind when Doing Online Shopping - OrderTracking.com Got You Covered!

Whether you like it or not, online shopping has become inevitable in our daily life. Online shopping has never been so easy and convenient, you can literally get everything you want in a few clicks. However, shipping of the parcels can be a frustrating process. I have encountered a few incidents where my parcels are lost during the transit, or the parcels are delivered to the wrong address. This is really annoying and it spoils the entire online shopping experience. Therefore, order tracking has become unprecedentedly important.

Nevertheless, it's really difficult to find a website that offers order tracking for all courier companies. I often find myself hopping between different tracking websites and it can be very confusing sometime. To me, a good order tracking website should be able to do the following:


And I'm really happy to find www.ordertracking.com, I can now track all my parcels on the same platform, so convenient and easy! I love the real-time updates function the most, it saves all the hassle of revisiting the tracking website and keying in the tracking numbers repeatedly. I will be alerted when the shipment is dispatched or delivered, this is such a life saver! This service is very personalized and it suits our hectic lifestyle so seamlessly. We can check the shipment updates from email anytime and anywhere. The best part? I don't have to key in the long tracking numbers repeatedly!


On a side note, you can track parcels shipped under various courier companies, do check out DHL FAQs and HK Post FAQs to understand more about the services. I'm very pleased to know that they actually prepared a very detailed FAQs for users to check on some commonly asked questions. I still remember my frustration when I was trying to find out how to collect parcel from the collection point after a failed delivery, that's a really awful experience that I had to call the customer hotline repeatedly. With these detailed FAQs, I can find most of the answers that I need in the same website. Now you can get a peace of mind and stop worrying about the transit of parcels, online shopping is going be more fun! 



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...