Saturday 8 February 2020

Bio-Essence Bio-Water Energizing Water Review

I use moisturizing and hydrating mist sprays every morning and night as I really love the refreshing sensation that they give. I have tried almost all brands available in the market and today, I'm going to share my thoughts on Bio-Essence Bio-Water Energizing Water. The product's name is so difficult to pronounce and it sounds like a tongue twister to me lol, let's just call it the Bio-Water. 

Bio-Essence Bio-Water Energizing Water


Bio-Essence Bio-Water Energizing Water is
  • Infused with Bio Energy Complex™ which boosts skin’s ability to lock in moisture and minerals to keep it soothed and hydrated
  • Enriched with minerals and trace minerals to cool skin, keeping skin hydrated and fresh
  • Low salt content to intensively hydrate your skin, leaving skin moist and supple
  • Suitable for sensitive skin

I have been using it for quite some time and it's indeed refreshing and hydrating. I also noticed that my make up can last longer after setting my make up with Bio-Water, so you can use it as an economical version of setting spray. While this is not something staple to me, I totally don't mind to get another bottle of it when it's on sales.



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...