Sunday 1 May 2022

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water with Vitamin C Review

Not only I love Vitamin C in my food, I love it in my skin care too! Introducing Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water with Vitamin C, a micellar water that offers skin brightening benefit while removing your makeup effectively.

It's able to remove waterproof makeup such as eyeliner, mascara and lipsticks in just 2 swipes, no excessive rubbing is required! I don’t need a separate eyes & lips makeup remover anymore, talking about convenience in one bottle. Like a magnet, the micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing.

The micellar water is very gentle and suitable for sensitive skin so you don't have to worry about tingling sensation or discomfort. And the best part? It does not strip moisture off the skin despite of its strong and deep cleansing power. Furthermore, the gentle cleanser is vegan and formulated without alcohol, oils and fragrance. 

I found myself reaching to Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water with Vitamin C really often these days, and I totally don’t mind getting another bottle after finishing this one. Do give it a try if you have not!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...