Wednesday 18 November 2015

Printcious.com - Precious Gifts from Your Heart

People! Christmas is just one month away oh yeah! I'm so so so excited! In fact, I have a love-hate feeling towards Christmas. I can't wait to go for Christmas shopping and prepare presents for my loved ones, gift hunting is such an enjoyable process. Well at the same time, I often tear myself apart while choosing the present, I just don't know which present will bring a brighter smile on the recipient's face, it's such a dilemma oh dear! I'm so sick of the conventional Christmas gifts such as mugs, soft toys, photo frames and key chains, I always go for the more creative gifts and this year, I decided to look for something more exclusive and personalized, something that is unique and special. I tried to google "personalized gifts" and I was brought to Printcious.com by the search engine, it's literally the perfect solution to my problem! 

Printcious.com
Precious Gifts from Your Heart


Look! You can design your own gifts on Printcious.com! This is exactly what I'm looking for! For your information, Printcious stands for Printing of Your Precious Gifts and it is an online platform for customers to customise their DIY gifts with their very own design, picture or text. 


I browsed through their website and was happy to find that they offer a wide variety of gift choices including mug, T shirt, cushion, mouse pad and even ceramic tile! I'm really excited to see the personalized ceramic tiles, I know what should I get for my friend's house warming party next time hehe! Imagine that you can have a special tile in your room with meaningful image or words on it, that's so sweet! Furthermore, the price range on Printcious.com is quite reasonable and affordable, you can get a self-designed mug at RM 19 only. Not talented in designing your own gifts? Worry not, Printcious.com also offers several creative and unique designs for you to choose from, I personally think that their designer is really imaginative and funny, let's have a look at what I've found from their website: 


Creative right? I literally laughed out loud when I saw that "I Make Cute Kids" cushion, I should really get that for my single besties, they need this very badly LOL! On the other hand, they also provide printing services on more than 200 DIY gift items such as T-shirts, mugs, puzzles, phone cases, cushions, mousepads, keychains and more with your photos, logo or special wordings which are suitable for all gift-giving occasions like birthday, wedding, graduation, anniversary or corporate events.



At the same time, you can design your very own gifts by using the user-friendly designing tool from the website, designing the one and only gift can never be so simple and hassle-free! Everything is just a few clicks away, I can see how Printcious.com helps me to save time on gift-hunting this year hehe~ I have decided to get some special, unique and exclusive Christmas gifts from Printcious.com for my family and friends this year, how about you? They're having a Special Year End promotion where you're entitled a 20% off on all orders now, do check their website out ya!






Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...