Monday 28 November 2016

Lazada 11.11-12.12 Online Revolution: Box of Joy-Brands for All


Hey guys! How's life recently? I'm extraordinarily busy in this November because...because of the crazy 11.11 sales! I'm a hardcore online shopper so 11.11 is an event not to be missed of the year. Imagine that I have to squeeze my brain juice to buy rationally and grab all the good deals in 24 hours, that's more tiring and exhausting than sitting for my final exam! How could the e-commerce stores to have sales for 24 hours only? That's insufficient for me to shop and I seriously need more time. Therefore, I'm delighted to know that Lazada will be having Lazada Online Revolution, which is a super sales that lasts for one month. 



I believe that Lazada.com.my is no stranger to online shoppers in Malaysia. Being one of the biggest online shopping platform that gathers thousands of products ranging from electronics to fashion, you can find literally everything you need from Lazada. Starting from 11.11 till 12.12, Lazada will have special sales based on different themes, I can't wait for the Trendsetter sales to come! 


In conjunction with 11.11-12.12 Online Revolution, Lazada comes out with Box of Joy, which is a box of all goodness. The box is really heavy that my mum almost lost her balance when she collected the parcel from the postman haha! (well it was raining heavily that day)


Holy craps, they have products from all ranges in the Box of Joy, I'm very impressed, it's just like a treasure box, or survival kit? Haha! 


Box of Joy
- L'Oreal 
- Tefal
- Food Panda
- MummyPoko
- Nestle
- SanDisk
- Maggi
- Milo
- Nescafe


Just in case you can't spot Milo's product from the flatlay photo, here is it! 


In fact, you can get products from all these brands from Lazada. Yes, you heard me right. Some of you might not be aware of the fact that Lazada does carry household brands such as Milo, Nestle and L'Oreal. It lives its name up as the one stop online shopping destination. 


I will be reviewing some of my favourite products from Box of Joy in my upcoming post, so stay tuned peeps! Don't forget to get the best deal from Lazada Online Revolution, link is here:  http://www.lazada.com.my/online-revolution/ 



Love,

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it’s time to save huge amounts and double the fun of shopping from my favorite brands, as Malaysia’s Online Revolution Sale is all set to begin.

    ReplyDelete

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...