Tuesday 6 March 2018

Box Braids, Yay or Nay?

Disclosure: This post is published in partnership with Divatress. However, all opinions are mine.


A post shared by Princess Neverland (@princessneverland) on


I'm getting sick with my plain and ordinary hairstyle and I'm looking for a change, a drastic one. I have been talking about this with my friends the other day and one my crazy pal actually suggested me to try box braids. I took it as a random joke but she insisted that I will look great with braided hair. This hit me so hard that I actually went and searched for some box braids ideas. To my surprise, they just look amazing!

Box braids are a braid style often achieved with synthetic hair additions. The name is derived in part from the "box" or square-shaped partings for each braid, although parting variations are available. 



I have to admit that I'm a huge fans of braids and never once I thought of trying box braids. In fact, box braids are so rare and uncommon in Malaysia and Singapore that I can hardly find any saloon providing box braids styling. Thanks to the advanced technology, we can literally get everything from online shipping sites! As I searched more and more about box braids, I bumped into a really nice website that sells all sorts of braids - any style, any colour and any combination, name it and they have it! I had so much fun browsing through the site and I would like to have you guys to help me to decide which is the best braids to go for. I have picked my favourite 3 below and let's check them out!

Box Braids 1


Box Braids 2

Box Braids 3

Which do you like the most? They look fantastic aren't they? Let me know your favourite in the comment! These braids had fairly low maintenance and I can see how lazy people (me!) would enjoy these braids. Please share your experience with me if you have done box braids in Malaysia or Singapore ok? I'm worried that the hot and humid weather here will drive me crazy in these braids lol!

I went on and read some review on Divatress Box Braids and apparently all the users love the braids - low maintenance, durable and comfortable to wear. Well Divatress is a leading beauty e-commerce company that offers thousands of wigs and hair care products so it's undoubtedly the more reliable website to get some nice box braids.

Leave me your comment people! I just can't make the decision now, need your help!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...