Monday 12 March 2018

JD.com & Mogujie Are Now Listed On ezbuy!

What an exciting news! Girls do you know that JD.com & Mogujie (蘑菇街) are now listed on ezbuy? Shopping can never be this easy!


If you don't already know, JD.com is also known as Jingdong, is a Chinese e-commerce company headquartered in Beijing. Did you know that JD.com is the world's fourth-largest internet company by revenue? Imagine the amount of transactions being made through JD.com everyday!




I have been wanting to shop on JD.com for the longest time. I have heard many positive reviews on the electrical appliances sold on JD.com, not only that they are sold at an affordable price, the quality is good at the same time! You can get literally everything from JD.com, ranging from electrical appliances, fashion, books, sports, computer accessories, mobile phones and gifts, they have it all under one roof. And now, we Malaysians are able to have a convenient and hassle-free shopping experience with JD.com, all thanks to ezbuy


Premium brands that are available on JD.com. I love to buy clothes and fashion accessories from ezbuy and I can see that my shopping list is getting longer, they offer so much choices on the other categories now!

On the other hand, Mogujie is a social network company in China. Its app Mogu is a social commerce fashion app, which officially launched in the US and Europe in Oct, 2015, and it is also the social fashion app which was founded in China but targeting young audiences in Western market. All the fashion items seen on Mogu can be purchased from Mogujie. 

My heart literally skipped a beat when I heard that Mogujie is listed on ezbuy, do you know how much it means to me? It means that the trendiest dresses and most fashionable shoes are just a few clicks away from me! With ezbuy, I don't have to worry about shipment consolidation, custom clearance and communication with the oversea sellers. All I need to do is just to paste the product url into ezbuy, place the order and then, sit back and relax. Ezbuy will take care of all the communication works, it helps me to save so much time! (So that I can spend more time on shopping!) 

Don't forget to spread the news with you girlfriends, sharing is caring! 



Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...