Sunday 10 June 2018

Tsum Tsum X Mentholatum Skin Care Collection Review - Hand Cream | Face Wash | Fruity Lipbalm | Face Mask

[WARNING] Tonnes of colourful, cute and adorable pictures in this post! I'm sure that Tsum Tsum fans will be delighted with the newly launched Tsum Tsum Collection by Mentholatum, this definitely has one of the most “kawaii-looking” packaging among all beauty care items in the market, girls will love it!


Consisting of hand cream, face wash, lip balm and face mask, these colourful products are so eye-captivating and at the same time, they are of top notch quality. Mind you, Mentholatum is famous of their high quality lip care products! Being a young little girl at heart *shameless*, I'm absolutely in love with this collection and I can't stop admiring the cute packaging. Even my parents were attracted by the sweet pastel colours of the products, tell me who can resist Tsum Tsum?

Not only this collection looks super cute and appealing especially to Tsum Tsum fans, it is also a joy to use with both fun fruity scents and invigorating floral scents. With the use of skin-loving ingredients, the products aim to deliver the best results to your skin.

Mentholatum Tsum Tsum Hand Cream
 RM16.90 (50g)



Which is your favourite Tsum Tsum character? Mickey Mouse, Toy's Story, Winnie the Pooh, Stitch or Frozen? Seriously, I can't make my choice! Mentholatum Tsum Tsum Hand Cream is available in 3 variants of Rose, Lavender and Jasmine.

Mentholatum Tsum Tsum Hand Cream
 RM16.90 (50g)

While this is my first try on Mentholatum hand cream, I have a fair confidence in it. Mentholatum Tsum Tsum Hand Cream contains ultra moisturizing Almond Oil and Sunflower Seed Oil to help nourish, protect and ensuring a healthier skin. I work in air-conditioned office and live in air-conditioned room every day so basically I'm constantly exposed to air con for nearly 24 hours a day. Therefore, hand cream is my daily essential and I will always pamper my hands with a generous amount of hand cream before I switch off the light and go to bed. The natural floral scent of Tsum Tsum Hand Cream is very tranquilizing and relaxing, a bit off topic but it improves my sleeping quality, amazing! 


The hand cream is lightweight yet moisturizing that it keeps my skin hydrated for long hours. I like how light the cream is that it does not feel greasy and oily on skin. Apart from hydration, the hand cream also helps strengthen the nails thus preventing them from becoming brittle. 

Mentholatum Tsum Tsum Face Wash
RM14.90 (100g)

Aww how adorable are these facial cleansers, I just couldn't take my eyes away from them! Available in two variants of Hydra and Whitening Face Wash and Pore Refining Face Wash, the Mentholatum Tsum Tsum Face Wash is developed especially for Asian skin in the hot and humid weather like ours.


Hydra & Whitening Face Wash

  • Arbutin & Rose extract to help brighten and improve skin radiance for a more even skin tone. 
  • Enriched with moisturizing ingredients to help retain and replenish skin moisture. 

Pore Refining Face Wash 

  • Lentil extract to minimize pores and re-balance oil.  
  • Rosemary and Witch Hazel extracts for deep and thorough cleansing
  • Enriched with Aloe Extract to soothe and moisturize the skin 



I really like how the face wash leaves my skin squeaky clean yet well moisturized, my skin feels so plump and supple, I love it! I personally prefer Pore Refining Face Wash over Hydra and Whitening Face Wash as it really clears my pores inside out, not mentioning how the natural orange scent lifts my mood and refreshes my mind. Retailed at a super affordable price of RM 14.90, I would recommend this face wash to those who are on budget. 

Mentholatum Tsum Tsum Face Mask
RM7.90 per sheet

I secretly wish that I can keep the packaging of these face mask, I am so in love with the vibrant colour! The Mentholatum Tsum Tsum Face Mask is available in 4 variants: Rose, Lavender, Honey and Tea Tree, each targeting at different skin problems. 

Rose (Deep Hydrating Face Mask) 

  • 4 types of super moisturizing ingredients and Hyaluronic Acid to provide intense 24-hours long lasting hydration to the skin, making it more firm, supple and smooth. 
  • Wild Soybean Seed & Natural Yeast extracts to help strengthen skin's natural protective barrier. 
  • Suitable for dehydrated skin.

Lavender (Soothing & Hydrating Face Mask) 

  • 4 types of Hyaluronic Acid and soothing ingredients to help restore, nourish and strengthen the skin, leaving it refreshed and energized. 
  • Lavender & Chamomile Flower extracts to smoothen rough skin and calm skin irritated skin. 
  • Suitable for tired and even sensitive skin.

Honey (Revitalizing Face Mask) 

  • Vitamin C & Tranexamic Acid to deeply hydrate, soothe redness and improve skin tone, leaving the skin looking healthy and enhanced with natural radiance. 
  • Natural Honey & Yeast extract to nourish and moisturize the skin. 
  • Improves skin elasticity and minimizes the appearance of fine lines over time, to keep the skin looking plump and firm.
  • Suitable for dull skin.

Tea Tree (Oil Controlling Face Mask)

  • Chrysanthemum Flower extract, Houttuynia Cordata & Wild Soybean Seed to control excess oil, minimize pores for a more refined and hydrated skin. 
  • Hyaluronic Acid and Tea Tree extract to boost skin moisture retention level and oil control. 
  • Minimize the appearance of fine lines, keeping the skin soft and smooth. 
  • Suitable for oily and blemish prone skin.



I have to admit that I'm very particular when it comes to the thickness of sheet mask because a thick sheet mask directly translates to a poor mask fitting and thus, a subpar essence absorption by the skin. I'm very happy to report that Mentholatum Tsum Tsum Face Mask is extraordinarily thin and the mask fitting is awesome. The only downside is that its fragrance is a bit too strong to my liking. Other than that, the mask did a great job in boosting hydration and reviving my tired and dull skin. I won't mind restocking these cute masks as they are really cheap and good!

Mentholatum Tsum Tsum Fruity Lipbalm
RM11.50

Mentholatum is definitely the first brand I think of when it comes to lip balm, I'm pretty sure that nobody will deny the claim that Mentholatum is a lip balm legacy brand for decades. Needless to say, these Tsum Tsum Fruity Lipbalms are as functional as usual that they keep my dry and chapped lips well nourished. I have the driest lips and I have to be extra hardworking in taking care of my sensitive lips. Not only that I have to apply lip balm regularly, I do lip scrub and lip mask on a weekly basis.

Mentholatum Tsum Tsum Fruity Lipbalms contain Vitamin E, Argan Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil and all these ingredients are really moisturizing that they deeply hydrate and nourish the lips. The ultra-smooth and lightweight texture combined with refreshing fruity flavour of Apple, Lime or Peach melts on your lips for long-lasting moisture – keeping the lips soft, smooth, healthy and protected from harsh environment and extreme weather. 


The Mentholatum Tsum Tsum collection is now available at Watsons, AEON Wellness, Caring and Sasa nationwide. I'm not sure whether this collection is a limited edition so please do check them out if you are a Tsum Tsum lover, this is definitely a collection not to be missed! 



Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...