Monday 8 April 2019

BE PLAIN Cicaful Ampoule & Bamboo Healing Mask Review

I'm back after a long hiatus of 1 month! March is such a hectic and busy month for me that I had no choice but to stop blogging temporarily. Things are getting on track now and I'm happy to announce that I will be back for more beauty reviews in this space! Today, I will be talking about a new member on my vanity table - BE PLAIN Cicaful Ampoule.

BE PLAIN Cicaful Ampoule
30ml

First thing first, the packaging is such a win! The frosty glass bottle gives a luxurious touch to the product, and the minimalist design definitely stands the product out of the crowd.

BE PLAIN Cicaful Ampoule
30ml

BE PLAIN Cicaful Ampoule is a highly concentrated nutritional ampoule that consists more than 84% of Centella Asiatica extract, which is well known for its exceptional performance in promoting skin recovery. For your information, Centella Asiatica is a herbaceous plant with great hydrating and anti-oxidant properties. 

BE PLAIN Cicaful Ampoule
30ml

Unlike your other skincare products where distilled water acts as the main solvent, Centella Asiatica extract completely substitutes distilled water as the solvent for this ampoule, which translates to a more concentrated goodness in one drop of the ampoule. 

In brief, BE PLAIN Cicaful Ampoule targets on skin soothing and skin repairing for sensitive and troubled skin, promoting a healthier skin condition.


The lightweight ampoule can be absorbed by skin in seconds, without leaving an uncomfortable sticky sensation. Another plus point of this ampoule is that it's fragrance-free. I'm troubled by skin redness at cheek area as I have really thin and sensitive skin. I wouldn't say that the ampoule completely removes redness from my skin immediately but I can feel the calming and soothing effect every time I use the ampoule. You know, that kind of soothing feel that you will get after applying aloe vera gel on skin. On a side note, BE PLAIN Cicaful Ampoule has been blind tested on 230 Korean consumers and 74.8% of them had experienced better skin. 




Interesting enough, the ampoule actually comes with a planner to guide you on how to use the ampoule effectively. They are really thoughtful to provide a checklist for users to jot down what they have done in a timeline of 1 month. In addition, the ampoule is supposed to be applied every day in the first week and less afterward. I find the planner really useful in monitoring and tracking skin conditions. It's also a great helper for those who are clueless and new to skin care. 

BE PLAIN Bamboo Healing Mask

BE PLAIN Bamboo Healing Mask

BE PLAIN Bamboo Healing Mask

Next, BE PLAIN Bamboo Healing Mask complements with Cicaful Ampoule to provide a clear skin for those with troubled and acne-prone skin. I have not tried the masks yet, and I will share more with you all very soon! 

In a nutshell, I will recommend BE PLAIN Cicaful Ampoule to girls who are having the problems of acne, blemish and skin redness, I'm sure that you will like the soothing and calming effects. If you're interested to try BE PLAIN Cicaful Ampoule out, do check 0.8L Singapore out as they are selling it at a really good price, I got mine from them too! 



Love,

2 comments:

  1. How did you manage to order it? I'm in the UK and the site doesn't let me enter a UK postcode!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Have you checked with their customer service? I had it shipped to Singapore and there is no issue at all. :)

      Delete

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...