Sunday 24 May 2020

Althea Korea Milk Peel Cream Mask Review

Keeping my skin soft and smooth with the latest release of Althea skin care product - Milk Peel Cream Mask. It is a refreshing bubble peel mask that gently strips the dead skin cells away. Yeah I love bubble mask!

Althea Korea Milk Peel Cream Mask

Althea Korea Milk Peel Cream Mask

I have tried many bubble masks but this is my first try on a bubble mask with milk extract, doesn't it just sound yummy and delicious? I was expecting a milky scent from the mask but to my surprise, the mask does not smell any close to a milk, it smells like a baby powder instead!


Althea Korea Milk Peel Cream Mask

There are so many bubble masks in the market, so what stands Milk Peel Cream Mask out of the crowd?

🍼 AHA & BHA which help to peel off dead skin cells for smoother skin
🍼 Casein Protein (milk) to provide moisture and help the skin to stay moisturised all day
🍼 It has a soft clay-like texture that bubbles up when massaged on damp skin to deeply cleanse the pores
🍼 It is also cruelty-free!


The product comes with a pump head which is my personal favourite type of dispensing mode - no contamination, clean and hassle-free!



While bubble mask is generally a fun mask to use, Althea Korea Milk Peel Cream Mask provides a more fun experience to users! The mask is in a clay form when it's pumped out and it will transform into dense bubbles in seconds, how amazing is this! 



Look how thick and dense the bubbles are! It's super comfortable when my entire face is covered by a thick layer of dense bubbles, the sensation is too good.




The mask will slowly dry up to a powdery white layer, just like the last picture above. Althea Korea Milk Peel Cream Mask is a very gentle exfoliator so it can be used daily. I really like how the milk peel cream softens my skin, it's really smooth to touch. At its affordable price tag of less than RM30, I would totally recommend this product to people with large pores, you will not regret trying it!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...