Sunday 31 January 2021

SCS CNY Cookies Gift Set - Pineapple Tarts & Cranberry Butter Cookies



Chinese New Year is just around the corner, it means it’s time to indulge in CNY goodies! My personal favourite is definitely butter cookies and pineapple tarts, they are my CNY must-have and my mother will always get a bottle or two for the family. 



I was doing CNY shopping at NTUC Fairprice the other day and spotted this beautiful cookies Gift Set from SCS that comes with 1 bottle of Pineapple Tarts and 1 bottle of Cranberry Butter Cookies. I bought it without hesitation and SCS didn’t disappoint me - the cookies and pineapple tarts are so good! The cookies are so buttery and fragrant, every piece of cookie was baked to perfection with a rich milky and buttery taste, I love it!



The Gift Set is packed in an elegant box in auspicious red colour, which makes it a great choice for gifting. Not mentioning that the set is affordably priced at SGD 35.80 only! I am going to get a few more sets from NTUC Fair Price later, let’s grab them before they are sold out!



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...