Friday 24 February 2012

Virus Go Away Please

            What? Virus invasion? OMG!!! My laptop was invaded by virus!! T.T How did it happen? How am I going to deal with this? I'm going to start my reports next week, what am I going to do? I can't live without my laptop!!   Cry Cry Cry~ T.T

           Ok!! Stop crying!!! (I didn't cry ok, it's just some exaggeration, lol!!) I shall start figure out how to save my laptop!

           Format? I don't know how to do it. T.T Some more I don't want to lose my precious data. So how? After seeking professional opinions from some electronic engineers and computer engineers, I found out that I can BACK UP my files!! Wooo Hoo!! That's too great!!


BUT


Who-can-help-me-to-format???

        Ok frankly speaking I have made the worst arrangement that I will send my laptop to computer shop and get it fixed at RM 50. The process will be super difficult because I don't have a car and I'm not familiar with computer shops here.

        As you know, I AM EXTRAORDINARY. ( 写这句时憋笑到很辛苦!>w<)

        So I tried to fixed my laptop BY MY OWN.

        Guess what? I succeeded!!! OMG I'm so clever and brilliant and incredible and amazing!! In brief I'm a genius indeed!! I saved RM 50!! Brilliant me!!
 
       So I removed the stupid virus, and kept all my files intact. Happy Ending hahahaha!!

       To match with the title of this post we shall listen to "Go Away" by 2NE1. (In fact this song is totally unrelated to computer virus lollll)


Good Night. Have a sweet dream. I really enjoy typing at lightning speed :)

p/s: I have a lot more stories to share, so many things happened in this week, so stay tuned ^^

Love,


2 comments:

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...