Monday 16 April 2012

Upset-ing

     I'm back to my University, again T.T

   I'm so upset that I have no mood to do anything, no mood to eat, no mood to study, no mood no mood no mood!! I'm so silly and stupid that I spent the whole day on feeling upset, upset for not being able to see my family for the next 10 weeks, upset for not being able to eat my mum's cook for the next 10 weeks, upset for not being able this and that. T.T My only achievement today is that I completed a report. No big deal.

     I'm kinda of stupid and unconscious now :(

No!! I must buck up and study hard!! How can I wasted 24 hours in vain?!! OMG!! My 4 flat!!! Ok!! Enough of crapping here! Byebye!


p/s: This post is totally a crap!!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...