Friday 18 January 2013

The Golden Disk Awards


I know what's on your mind now.

PRINCESS, WHAT WAS ON YOUR MIND?? 
WHAT DID YOU DO?
I THOUGHT YOU WERE VERY BUSY?


Yeah I know. 
Here is the story.
My friends intended to join a competition by DiGi to win the entry tickets for The Golden Awards 2013 and they need to form a group of four.

There were only three of them.

So I was persuaded to join them.

Spent hours to take the photo above during my Final Exam. Imagine how I struggled. Arghhhhhh!!! 算了吧就当作是帮人吧!

 And after participating in the competition, I really thought that we will win.
We were selected as the TOP 100 Best and we need to be the first 29 groups to RSVP in order to win the ticket. Guess what? My super fanatic friend sat in front of her laptop and kept hitting the refresh button and she managed to reply in 10 seconds.

SIAO MANNN!

And I really thought that we WILL win.

And dramatically, my fanatic friend rang me after few days and told me that


she D-I-D N-O-T R-E-P-L-Y

What? Are you kidding me? What do you mean by did not reply? You told me you replied in 10 seconds?

She replied in a wrong way.  Haizzzz. 

All efforts in vain.

And Bye My SHINee.


Sad story huh?


Love,


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's my pleasure to have your comments here :)
喜歡我的文章的話就留個言讓我知道吧 我會很開心的 ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...